the happy thread

Your new avi's making my eyes feel funny. :blink:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 14 2006, 06:16 AM
i did it :ph34r:
(read that one locked thread)
i thought it was my fault the thread locked :unsure:

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 13 2006, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 13 2006, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 14 2006, 06:16 AM
i did it :ph34r:
(read that one locked thread)
i thought it was my fault the thread locked :unsure: [/b][/quote]
jca locked it. looks like they had a night there... :blink:

nonoonononono this is the happy thread - candy, kittens and lotsa lotsa love

There's nothing that can be done now. We just have to move on. It makes me sad though. :(

and you can have puppies!!!

seriously i know someone whose gonna be really upset when they see that this thread has become a place to be sad :lol:

Oh speaking of candy, tonight I went out to The Melting Pot, it's a fondue restaurant. For dessert we had THE FLAMING TURTLE. It chocolate and liquer set on fire and then we get to dip brownies and bananas and strawberries and pound cake and cheesecake bits in the chocolate. He also added some pecans or some other nuts..i don't remember exactly. HEAVEN!!!!

Haha The Melting Pot was the restaurant we were supposed to go to on the night of my Junior Prom. But as previously stated this did not come to fruition.

Ken I'm always sad, I can't help it.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 14 2006, 08:31 AM
Oh speaking of candy, tonight I went out to The Melting Pot, it's a fondue restaurant. For dessert we had THE FLAMING TURTLE. It chocolate and liquer set on fire and then we get to dip brownies and bananas and strawberries and pound cake and cheesecake bits in the chocolate. He also added some pecans or some other nuts..i don't remember exactly. HEAVEN!!!!
sounds nice...im gonna try that one day

(without the liquor)

Ken it only flambes when the liquor is added and it's just for flavor anyway. It mostly burns off. It's not like you get drunk or anything. They added liquor to almost every course of the dinner except for the salad. I also had my first Cosmo tonight. Very good. My new favorite drink.

Melissa - sprinkle lithium on ice cream. It does wonders for mood-stabilization. I'm just kidding. That was from an eppy of SATC. :p

I'd never had one and I thought my friend was paying so I'd just order whatever I wanted. I picked up the check in the end, she tipped. <_<

SATC was my favorite when it was on... :)

That show's the reason why I know what Blahniks are. :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Aug 13 2006, 11:49 PM
That show's the reason why I know what Blahniks are. :lol:
Don't you LIVE in the city?? :unsure:

Let's just say that my entire wardrobe isn't worth the price of a pair of those.

Edit-
Plus, I'm a tomboy and most heels are the devil.

Back