The funniest thing I've seen today

"..and was blocking your chair. HAHA!"

The first time I saw this website, I laughed so hard that I cried.

:]

David Beckham is a Muppet - official!!

Becks made a right Big Bird out of himself by appearing on Sesame Street to teach Elmo a new word.

He explained the word 'persistence' which should be interesting as once asked whether he thought that he was a volatile player, he replied: "Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side."

In homage to his 33rd birthday today, here's some more apocryphal quotes we can attribute to Becks (come on he's rich, we need to mock to make ourselves feel better):

"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7"

"I remember so clearly us going into hospital so Victoria could have Brooklyn. I was eating a Lion bar at the time"

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had"

"We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion"

When to start cussing...

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. 'You know what?' says the 6 year old. 'I think it's about time we started cussing.' The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, 'When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass.' The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, 'Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.'

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, 'You can stay there until I let you out!'

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, 'And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?' I don't know, he blubbers, 'but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Had to watch it three times before I saw it. Kept waiting for him to say something stupid. :lol: :lol:

Not sure this guy really has tourettes. I think he's just an asshole. :lol: Iunno....maybe he does.......anyway he's pretty funny.

Back