Deep Thoughts

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 23 2006, 11:58 PM
If you want to be the most popular person in your class, whenever the professor pauses in his lecture, just let out a big snort and say "How do you figger that!" real loud. Then lean back and sort of smirk. :lol: :lol:
OMG that one always makes me crack up :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're ever shipwrecked on a tropical island and you don't know how to speak the natives' language, just say "Poppy-oomy." I bet it means something.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

God, I can't get enough of this thread. I'm dying :lol:

:lol: I had no idea there were so many of em.

I think college administrators should encourage students to urinate on walls and bushes, because then when students from another college come sniffing around, they'll know this is someone else's territory.

If you're being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things. Just keep on running.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 12:02 AM
:lol: I had no idea there were so many of em.

I know! I thought I had heard all of 'em but keep finding these random ones I'd never seen. :lol:

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail.

In some countries, what I did would be considered polite, especially Fartland.

When I saw the old bum pushing his grocery cart down the street, at first I felt sorry for him. But then when I saw what was in his cart I thought, Well, no wonder you're a bum, look at the dumb things you bought.

When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.

Whenever you see a bunch of Italian guys talking Italian, just go up to them and start talking fake Italian. They may not understand you exactly, but at least everyone will get a nice warm "Italian" feeling.

Instead of mousetraps, what about baby traps? Not to harm the babies, but just to hold them down until they can be removed?

When you're dying, a funny gag would be to act like you see an angel, then pretend like you're having sex with it.
:naughty:

:lol: :wub:

As we were driving, we saw a sign that said "Watch for Rocks." Marta said it should read "Watch for Pretty Rocks." I told her she should write in her suggestion to the highway department, but she started saying it was a joke - just to get out of writing a simple letter! And I thought I was lazy!

I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.

Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. And since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

If they ever come up with a swashbuckling school, I think one of the courses should be laughing, then jumping off something.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 12:14 AM
And since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.
:lol: :lol:

The first thing was, I learned to forgive myself. Then I told myself, "Go ahead and do whatever you want, it's okay by me."

Back