The funniest thing I've seen today

Oh hell yes. :heart:

Also, scientific proof that size really doesn't matter. :eek:k:

Masturbation is natural and anyone whom says that they do not or have not done it are lying.

Well put sir.

Garret I stalked your friend and found his MySpace. I'm totally the MacGyver of the interwebs. He prolly thinks I'm a female Brian Peppers though.

Why thank you mam.

He prolly thinks I'm a female Brian Peppers though.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 11 2006, 06:58 PM
Well put sir.

Garret I stalked your friend and found his MySpace. I'm totally the MacGyver of the interwebs. He prolly thinks I'm a female Brian Peppers though.
I still think he's gay, he acts like one but I guess he likes the ladies.

Yeah, those gay guys that like the women? I think they call them "straight".

Is that still a thing? I was kinda hoping it died out like 3 years ago. I don't like boys that are prettier than me. I like sweaty hairy boys, with torn jeans and faded t shirts that have been torn and faded by USE and not by GAP.

Yum, men. :wub:

Okay, seriously, did they stop making non-faded jeans for chicks? 'cause it's been a few years and I still can't find any. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 11 2006, 10:28 PM
I like sweaty hairy boys, with torn jeans and faded t shirts that have been torn and faded by USE and not by GAP.

:( how about well groomed guys with roach roomies?

:lol: It's all good. :naughty:

I've successfully managed to avoid my calc homework for the past 3 hours. :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 11 2006, 09:28 PM
Is that still a thing? I was kinda hoping it died out like 3 years ago. I don't like boys that are prettier than me. I like sweaty hairy boys, with torn jeans and faded t shirts that have been torn and faded by USE and not by GAP.

Yum, men. :wub:
Well he's still a metro.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Oct 11 2006, 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Oct 11 2006, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 11 2006, 10:28 PM
I like sweaty hairy boys, with torn jeans and faded t shirts that have been torn and faded by USE and not by GAP.

:( how about well groomed guys with roach roomies? [/b][/quote]
OH MY GOD I saw TWO roaches today within like 4 seconds of each other, and they were both outside which ya don't see that often, and they were both like FOUR FREAKIN INCHES LONG. :cry:

I want a kitty that'll stay that small. :heart:

Can't remember where I saw this, did someone post it here?

Back