techno song with no words (good luck!)

Aireeka_Jonez

Reaction score
so i heard this techno dance song at a club last night with no words but it repeats the same theme over and over with ver very little variation. ( i know this describes most techno songs but I don't know how else to describe it.) It's pretty new, within the last year. Anyone have any ideas

Can you give me something more to go off of? A sample or somethin? Just for fun, I'll take a stab too. Is it... Days Go By by Dirty Vegas?

try Daft Punk - "Aerodynamic", "Da Funk" or "Robot Rock". They repeat the same type of beat throughout the songs. Robot rock has synthesized lyrics which sound like a beat.

well i have all of those songs already and to no avail. sorry i really can't give you more to go off of. I don't have a sample and it's not on a commercial or anything. I just heard it at the club i went dancing at last night. Remeber it has no lyrics. Thanks for your help though!!! can anyone else help?

you are a genius!!!!!!! That's it!!! it was a total stab in the dark for me and i would have never found that on my own. Thank you thank you thank you!! Now the question is, where can i download it? I tunes has a version but it's by an artist called da dude. close but no cigar.

it's a very popular song, i'm sure you'll be able to find it.

It's off the album "Before The Storm".

Good luck!

Haha cool. That was pretty amazing. Anyway, IMO that's the best techno song ever made (from a non-techno lover's standpoint)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jun 5 2006, 01:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jun 5 2006, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-proof@Jun 4 2006, 06:13 AM
Darude - Sandstorm?
Thats an old song, classic. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I just thought I would just run it up the flagpole to see if he would salute it.

Well i still can't find a place to download it. I don't want to buy the whole cd if i can avoid it. I'm just throwing a dance at my house and think it would be an awesome track to add to the mix. I don't mind paying for things like on itunes but i hate to give my credit card number to some no name site just for one song. Any ideas?

Try www.kceasy.com unless you're scared of "illegal downloading". I know they have it. I've got the whole album though. It's worth buying, I suppose. Darude is nothing compared to Daft Punk, Moby, Fatboy Slim, Crystal Method, or the likes of those artists, but if you like "Sandstorm", you'll like the whole CD. Then again, I'm really into techno.

Thansk for all the help you guys. How i got the song, I won't tell but i'm glad i finally have it. This one was driving me crazy!!!!

Humm... You might like also "Children of the Sandstorm" Robert Miles vs Darude, it's pretty good, I like it better than "Sandstorm" by itself... it's just a suggestion! :D

Back