GIVE ME GOOD TECHNO SONGS!

Originally posted by ChelseaFC+Dec 29 2006, 01:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ChelseaFC @ Dec 29 2006, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 29 2006, 12:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ChelseaFC
@Dec 29 2006, 03:38 PM
These aren't techno, but some other good ones are:

Das Glockenspiel by DJ Tiesto
In Africa by Derb
Good Time - DJ Peran

Thats not techno either, thats trance. Techno is actually a genre of electronic music. Here are some real techno artists; Isolee, Jimmy Edgar, Richard Villabos, Sven Vath, Adam Beyer, Richie Hawtin, Troy Pierce, Jeff Mills... the list goes on.

All of you should go to http://www.beatport.com and browse through the different genres of electronic music and listen to some songs so you can ask better questions and get better answers.
Lol I know :)

That's why I wrote "these aren't techno" . [/b][/quote]
You can even triple quote! :p

those were great guys, u all really care about genres and sub-genres...if u like a song, why do u care so much if someone "labels" it wrong, at least thats how i look at it...thanks again and Ballz Mahoney's signature is fuckin hilarious...

Originally posted by farbeyond@Dec 17 2006, 01:07 PM
DJ Tiesto - "Adagio For Strings"
Yes yes yes. :wub: And I'm not really a techno fan.

My man...when you say techno do you mean...stuff like Sven Vath or Carl Cox
thats real techno...unless you want poppy bull shit like cascada, WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU N00BS TO STOP TELLIN HIM TO LISTEN TO CRAP!
jffomo, i give you major props.

Just go here to this website...DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS! Just go to this website, you'll thank me. And DL what you like, I don't care what it is.
http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html
this site has never failed.

He is right, when people who aren't properly informed about electronic music hear the word "techno" they instantly think Sandstorm or that shit, when electronic music is very diverse and there are many different genres. So before asking for good techno songs you should find what techno actually is. Plus techno is not nearly as cool as electro, breaks, dnb or prog house. ;)

Well, if you look at his? first post, you would realize that he was using "techno" in the general sense that most people use it. In other words, he was asking for electronic music suggestions similar to the music he mentioned, regardless of the genre. There is no need to lecture anyone about what real techno is if it's not what they're looking for. As far the "good" part: people have different taste, so man's garbage is ... well, you know.

well...he's new. People who act like they know what they're saying bugs me. AND ONLY PEOPLE IN THE STATES MIX UP TECHNO AND TRANCE because its not big. Don't get on my case capnmunch. I basically neutralized my suggestion because I was a dick and I helped it out at the same.

Additionally, I use to be one of those n00bs listening to cascada and ian van dahl. Until some, acting just the way i am now, smacked me across my face twice and said "get a hold of yourself, you're listening to crap. Your taking the wrong road lemme help you." And I soon found out that the "real" stuff is 20x better and it takes more skill instead of these vocalist who pay some dude to do all the work for them. Because the "crap" i speak of, those "artists" don't deserve credit...people like van buuren, mark norman, and above and beyond do!

Back