Target "Stack"

DJEiffelT

Pro Member
Reaction score
Target "Stack"

Hello all!

Last night during SYTYCDance (7/5/06), I happened to see a new Target ad ...

I will have to see it again to firm up the visual details, song lyrics, whatnot ...

But here's what I have so far ...
You see a guy in a suit walking amongst tall poles ... he picks one of the poles and is seemingly "balancing" it ... the camera looks up ... atop the pole you see more and more improbable things "balancing" on it ... a spiral staircase made of Special K cereal boxes ... a lady in a dress walking up said staircase ... further up, you see Spot the dog ... etc. etc. ...

Song ...
Female singing ... like a flat-voiced Gwen Stefani meets Susanna Hoff ... Pop-rock ...

Lyrics ...

"Got to get it get it get it get it ... got to get more ... "

"You know I really want it really need it ... got to get more ... "

(I tried Googling around ... did it as "got to get more" and "gotta get more" ... no luck)

Anybody have any ideas/seen the new ad?
Thanks!
B)

The song is "I want More" by Ragg the Album is "Room Full of Clowns". You can get it on iTunes. :)

Thank you a million times over! Now I can put my mind at ease! Phew! HaHa!

B)

:huh: I'm trying to find out the song to the target commercial with people walking on stuff like bracelets and special K boxes that are all put on top of eachother (like a tower) It's a girls voice singing.... That's all i know!

I asked this question here already and somebody answered ...

Ragg - "I Want More" - CD: Room Full of Clowns

Enjoy!
There you go.

Who is the singer on the new Target Commercials? Great song and great voice.

Thanks again, Ballz Mahoney! I won a l'il bet! (I didn't pretend to know, but I had to play the track to prove it to a dorkus.) Thanks again again! :D

All possibilities was the one song I was looking for, but now there is another one. They sing something like this: Gotta get it gotta get it right now. It sounds kinda punk. Any suggestions?

i think it was done specifically for Target...don't know the band or singer

actually it's from a band called Ragg song is "I want more" Target jazzed it up some...

Does anyone know the song from the Target commercial, female singing : "i wanna get some, i gotta have some. want it; gotta get it; going to get it right now."

It's stuck in my head and would like to find a full version if it's available. Thanks in advance! ;)

This has already been answered here ...

Ragg - "I Want More" (<-- actually, Target has tweaked it a little)

Enjoy!
There you go.

Saw yet another new Target ad featuring a stack of people/pets/products precariously balanced one on top of each other. It has a bouncy rock beat with a female vocal. She quickly singing something like "What I really want, I gotta get it right now!"

Any idears?

does any one know this other target song its a very very very new one it goes like this "i know you got the power for success sucess i know you got the power come on"its a back to school commercial

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This is the stuff that I remember that will help the most.

I think it was a target commercial or a commercial that target does with the other companies that have red and white.

The commercial had some really cool sounding fast paced female vocals.

In the commercial they kept on stacking items.

It was like a pyramid that kept going up, with wierd stuff that kept appearing on top, including people.

I hope that this rings a bell for someone out there.

Any help is appreciated!

- Shpongle

Back