Target Fall Style for Less commercial

starrynight06

Reaction score
I just recently saw another new Target commercial with a great song in it. The song is not the Echobelly one. The only lyrics I caught and remember are: "two plus two is a number, too." Googling this produces no results, however. Anyone know it?

Here is a guess at some of the lyrics in the "Fall Style For Less" Target commercial song:

One plus one is a number
Two plus two is a number too
And I'm free
To love you anytime
So come on and be with me and you
We've got the whole thing coming together
I can get free for you

(some of the lyrics are hard to make out)

Still, no one knows the name of or who sings this song??? I've been all over the internet trying to find it using what makes sense from the lyrics as a possible title.
There must be someone in the know!

So i've also been looking for the artist of that song for the longest time, too, but couldn't find it anywhere.... so i went right to the source.... I e-mailed target and they got back to me very quickly :) soooo the song in that ad is called

"1+1 is a Number" by Stereovision

Thanks for the answer -- that's a good find. Kudos to Target for answering -- more companies should do that.

Download it from Amazon.

Originally posted by c4r4me1@Sep 16 2008, 08:09 PM
So i've also been looking for the artist of that song for the longest time, too, but couldn't find it anywhere.... so i went right to the source.... I e-mailed target and they got back to me very quickly :) soooo the song in that ad is called

Get it at Amazon.

;)

Hey!
This is Dave from Stereovision....
I'm stoked that people actually are hearing this and liked the song.
We should have a new website up by midweek where you can hear "1+1 is a number" and the rest of the record. We're at work on a new record that will be done sometime this fall.
Thanks so much for looking for us!
We'll try to be more findable in the future...
best
d
http://www.artandtheft.com (our blog)
http://www.thebandisstereovision.com

Back