Target "Design Creates"

Are you sure? I don't think that is the one I am speaking of. The VERY MOST recent commercial? There was another link to Badly Drawn Boy and I watched it and it wasn't there. Are there any other possibilities?

It's the same song, however it is a new mix/remix of some kind. But, it's still the same group.

Just caught a great target commercial, not exactly sure what they were advertising, but they were playing an awesome deep house track (jazzy flute and bass). Anybody seen this one?

You might be talking about a song called "All Possibilities" by a UK group called Badly Drawn Boy. The album is called "Have You Fed the Fish?" Hope I help! :ph34r:

You are somewhat right. I have been trying to find out this track, too. Yes, it is Badly Drawn Boy's "All Possibilities" but it is NOT the original track. Target was using the original track for earlier "Design" commercials, but the latest commercial uses an electronic version of the song "All Possibilities". I am wondering where it came from because it is really good, but it I suspect it was done by an in-house agency.

If it's the commercial with the girl running down the staircase with a white dress with red dots, the song is "The Shape of Things to Come", Max Frost and the Troopers.

Yep. Nobody seems to be able to identify who does this remixed version of "All Possibilites". It's driving me crazy.

I work for Target Corporate. I will e-mail the Marketing contact I have tomorrow to ask if it was recorded just for Target or what the deal is.

Response from my Contact at Target regarding the re-mix of "All Possibilities"

"Hi Rob, we have been remixing it for each of our Designer Spots ~ each one a little different.

Thanks"

try "Coming Home" by the 88..It is the most recent target ad I have seen, and I did post the answer a while ago b/c I knew someone would ask about it...sorry if it isn't the right song

Originally posted by Bethonia@Apr 18 2006, 12:01 PM
try "Coming Home" by the 88..It is the most recent target ad I have seen, and I did post the answer a while ago b/c I knew someone would ask about it...sorry if it isn't the right song
We are discussing a different song, thanks though.

Cool, thanks for looking into it. I was afraid of that. The electronic remix is wonderful and I was hoping for a full length track :(

Oh well, thanks again for runnin' with it!

I don't really remember the commercial, but some guy is singing the song, and his voice is soft. I remember one part, vaguely: ..I can see, more possibilities...

That's all I can remember, but if anyone can tell me who sings it, I would really appreciate it. :)

Thank you!

I'm also looking for an older Target ad song. It is currently playing in the background of some of the new Target ads. It is a male voice and the main lyric is the word "possibility" (I think!).

[[I'm also looking for an older Target ad song. It is currently playing in the background of some of the new Target ads. It is a male voice and the main lyric is the word "possibility" (I think!). ]]

^^ Badly Drawn Boy - All Possibilities
i'm pretty sure thats it

Looking for the song that played during a Target commercial that showed a man and a woman in split screen walking. It aired 2 nights ago during the Emmys. Thanks in advance.

Back