Step Up 2

There is a latin salsa song middle of the movie in the girls backyard.

If anyone saw the movie and knows the song, i would like to know please.

Anybody know what song they play when they're at Missy's backyard party? I think it's a salsa song

I was wondering too if anyone knew the songs that were used in the MSA dance at the end. The only song i know is timbaland-bounce, but their is this kind of rockish song i like so i was wondering if anyone knew what songs were played during their street dance. i have checked the soundtrack and i can't seem to find the song
im looking for it pry isn't on there cause neither is timbaland????
any help would be awsome

So i know for sure two songs that are used in the MSA street dance:\
Timbaland-bounce
Raise against the machine- killing in the name, this was the song i was looking for that is kind of a rock song.

* The movie probably did their own mix for the dance but those two songs were used in the dance for sure.....

Originally posted by gval21@Feb 26 2008, 04:32 PM
I was wondering too if anyone knew the songs that were used in the MSA dance at the end.
I really don't think the Rock segment is Rage Against the Machine (I would also like to know what it really is), but . . .

the third song in the mix (aside from the Rock segement, and the Timbaland Song) is Money In The Bank by Swizz Beats. It plays when the girls come into frame for their part and they focus on the little Asian girl for a bit.

Back