Big Momma's House 2

imcool34

Reaction score
This song that was played was a rap song i think. it was played during the movie, when big momma was at the beach, and at the begining of the end credits when they played the beach clip again.

anyone know what it is?

The only way for me to find that out right now would mean that I would have to literally read every song mentioned on the end credits. But, for you I'll make an attempt when I go to work tommorow. But, if not then you'll have to wait awhile for the soundtrack info to be released. Right now, it's way to early. The movies only been out for two in a half weeks. :(

anyone know wads the openin song in big mama's hse when the guy fetched his son home from school and the music was playin the background ?

Does anyone know the the soundtrack that was played in the background of the cheeleading scene at the end?

All I Know is P.R.T.T.Y as the lyrics

Hey, During or after the cheerleading in Big Mamma's House 2 theres a hip hop version of Hey Mickey, but they don't say Mickey, they say bitty. Does anyone know what this song is called????

Thanks!!!

what is the song that plays while martin picks up the house after the mother tells him that she's gonna fire him the next day?

Back