So You Think You Can Dance Season 4

Does anyone what song rebecca danced to?

She is at the very end of this part.

Thanks.

They used "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa at one point in the show last night. Maybe that was the repeated "dance" one? Hope that helps!

Originally posted by at_the_stars@Jun 6 2008, 03:25 AM
They used "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa at one point in the show last night. Maybe that was the repeated "dance" one? Hope that helps!
that's it!!!! thank you soooooooo much!

Originally posted by atom@Jun 6 2008, 01:55 AM
Haven't been able to find the song but here are the lyrics:

Days grow short marking autumn's arrival
Are you here with me?
Leaves all change
A chameleon of colors
I need you now with me
The sands of time will be washed away

Originally posted by HaveBlue@Jun 5 2008, 07:34 PM
Anyone know the song during, air date 6/5 for the contemporary round where Jeremiah had a melt-down and was cut? There weren't any lyrics that I could discern.
You're talking about the Mia Michaels routine right? If so the song is "Mic Check" by Imogen Heap.

Hey! Anyone know the song that was played during the choreography round after each audition? It was sung by a couple of girls and the last lyrics go:

"...shut up and drive!"

Thanks!!!

does anyone know the song that's playing when nigel's being gangsta?

Originally posted by Kimberly@Jun 8 2008, 05:47 AM
does anyone know the song that's playing when nigel's being gangsta?
"Fuego" by Pitbull

Get it at Amazon.

Originally posted by jca+Jun 6 2008, 07:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Jun 6 2008, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atom@Jun 6 2008, 01:55 AM
Haven't been able to find the song but here are the lyrics:

Days grow short marking autumn's arrival
Are you here with me?
Leaves all change
A chameleon of colors
I need you now with me
The sands of time will be washed away
[/b][/quote]
I think this is Hillary Bernstein -- The Color of You

she has a Myspace with the song on it

Hey guys, i would like to know the name of this song:

During vegas round, twitch was 'dancing to his life' to this song, it had no words but had nice beats

Any one knows the name of this song?
Thanks! :)

Originally posted by shinkey@Jun 10 2008, 09:32 PM
During vegas round, twitch was 'dancing to his life' to this song, it had no words but had nice beats
Well here is "Twitch" (at 6:49 in the clip) during the Vegas round if someone can ID the music:

Originally posted by jca+Jun 10 2008, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Jun 10 2008, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinkey@Jun 10 2008, 09:32 PM
Well here is "Twitch" (at 6:49 in the clip) during the Vegas round if someone can ID the music:

[/b][/quote]
I'm thinking it's something by either Black Violin: http://www.myspace.com/dknex

or Bond: http://www.bondmusic.net/home.html

Song list for June 11

Rayven & Jamie - Hip Hop
"American Boy" by Estelle (Amazon) (itunes)

Susie & Marquis - Waltz
"Dark Waltz" by Hayley Westenra (itunes)

Kourtney L. & Matt - Jazz
"Tainted Love" by Soft Cell (Amazon) (itunes)

Chelsea T. & Thayne
"Oye Como Va (Latin/Trance Mix)" by Celia Cruz

Chelsea H. & Mark - Contemporary
"Beautiful" by Me'shell Ndegeocello (amazon) (itunes)

Twitch & Kherington - Broadway
"Too Darn Hot" From Kiss Me Kate

Comfort & Chris
"Boom Boom" by Big Head Todd (amazon) (itunes)

Katee & Joshua - Hip Hop
"No Air" by Jordin Sparks (Amazon) (itunes)

Jessica & Will
"Tango" by Cirque Du Soleil

Courtney G. & Gev - Disco
"Boogie Wonderland" by Earth, Wind & Fire (amazon) (itunes)

Originally posted by jca+Jun 10 2008, 10:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Jun 10 2008, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinkey@Jun 10 2008, 09:32 PM

[/b][/quote]
In this same clip. does anyone know what song Sheila dances to at 6:22?

Originally posted by jca+Jun 10 2008, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Jun 10 2008, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinkey@Jun 10 2008, 09:32 PM

[/b][/quote]
Friend of mine said this song was "We Gonna Win" by Miri Ben-Ari

Back