So You Think You Can Dance Season 4

Can someone tell me what the name of the song that the black guy Brian danced too. It was in the last 30 min. of tonights episode. He did like some ballet and was very flexible and strong. The one that lied about being 18 during season 1 and was really 15. I think his song came from the movie I Am Legend in one of the trailors. But can't recall. Anyone know?

OMG leone! That's it! Your AWSOME! Thank you so much! Wow you where fast!

Does anyone know the song that was playing after the people made it thru to Vegas after choreography?? I am not sure which city it was in but it sounded like it was an angels & Airwaves song I know that much but i just need the name of it. Thanks to anyone who can help.....

Originally posted by colorado_martian@May 29 2008, 11:18 AM
Please help! the song the guy with the red basketball shorts that was told to not wear them again.

Originally posted by gval21@May 30 2008, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know the song that was playing after the people made it thru to Vegas after choreography?? I am not sure which city it was in but it sounded like it was an angels & Airwaves song I know that much but i just need the name of it.
"Call to Arms" by Angels & Airwaves

Get it at Amazon.

Does anyone know which songs Phillip Chbeeb and Erika Gee danced to? Philip is the pop locker with the black top white pants and Erika had on an all black top that was kinda see through and no pants.

Thanks

:huh:

Ok, tough one for you guys... What was the name of the musical score (theatrical) that played during the beginning of Season 4 premiere? I have tried to find it everywhere I could look, but can't... and it won't get outta my head!

I have heard it elsewhere, but couldn't find it named anywhere... grrr!

Anyone :blink:

I remember hearing "Requiem for a Tower" by Corner Stone Cues (Amazon) during the premire. It was also used in one of the auditions.

Originally posted by leone@Jun 3 2008, 07:54 PM
I remember hearing "Requiem for a Tower" by Corner Stone Cues (Amazon) during the premire. It was also used in one of the auditions.
Wow! You are absolutely amazing. Thank you!!

I was watching the show So You Think You Can Dance today (6/4/08) and was interested in the song Cooper Zamorano used to audition. I figured out a few possible lyrics: "You dream without a reason", "You scream without the answer" and "In your truth you'd bury mine, in your empty house you wonder who". The singer is male. I'm having a lot of trouble finding this song, it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to edit my post, but I should have said you can also hear a sample (I guess people are getting super protective!) on his myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=8582509
He seems to have a really aggressive promoter out there making sure his songs get lots of exposure in a sort of desperate word-of-mouth meme kind of way.

Originally posted by Kazzy@Jun 4 2008, 09:51 PM
I was watching the show So You Think You Can Dance today (6/4/08) and was interested in the song Cooper Zamorano used to audition.
Here is his audition:

Anyone know the song during, air date 6/5 for the contemporary round where Jeremiah had a melt-down and was cut? There weren't any lyrics that I could discern.

does anyone know the name of the song that was played in tonight's episode (6-5-08) where the remaining dancers all had to do solos but they weren't being critique by it. the song had the word "dance" repeatedly in it.

One of the songs they played was "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack (Amazon) (iTunes) but I'm not sure if that's the song you're looking for. :unsure:

Back