So what's on the Thanksgiving menu?

:( Youse guys.. use Yahoo Messenger, I don't have AIM on this eye-straining box of useless programs.

Originally posted by leone@Nov 24 2006, 04:49 AM
He's about to kill us... :lol:
:lol: He's wearing a wig and women's clothing and scaling the wall of your building as we speak. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 04:54 AM
:lol: He's wearing a wig and women's clothing and scaling the wall of your building as we speak. :ph34r:
. o O (I'm in the clocktower. :ph34r: )

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 24 2006, 02:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 24 2006, 02:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Nov 24 2006, 04:49 AM
He's about to kill us... :lol:
:lol: He's wearing a wig and women's clothing and scaling the wall of your building as we speak. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
It puts the lotion on its skin.......................... :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 05:02 AM
It puts the lotion on its skin.......................... :lol:
Oh thanks for reminding me! :) Stoopid cold weather. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 05:03 AM
TUCK DANCE TUCK DANCE DO IT!! *Goodbye Horses*
:woo: *throws pennies* Dance monkey, dance!

I took a 40-odd minute burning hot shower yesterday to avoid everyone, and then got out and promptly went outside into the cold so now I'm sportin alligator skin. :eek:k:

Super, great, it's after 5 and my brother's not up yet so now I have to go into the room and wake him and his girlfriend up and they're gonna be naked I just know it. <_<

Back