So what's on the Thanksgiving menu?

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 01:24 AM
:lol:

And two hours to tour the entire STATE? What with this info and recent developments I think it's safe to say I'll never get into any car that you're the driver of. :ph34r:
See? Your thinking is all wrong. I should've been going faster. This is something I KNOW about. They can't hit what isn't there. :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Nov 24 2006, 03:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 24 2006, 03:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 03:22 AM
:huh: :unsure:
Check your email! [/b][/quote]
*rubbing hands* :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 24 2006, 01:30 AM
Yes, or WHAT HASN'T YET ARRIVED. :annoyed:
AKA sitting duck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Nov 24 2006, 03:34 AM
:lol: Agent Dogget's after him? :ph34r:
:lol: :lol: Them ears. :wub:

FITZ! Go reactivate your shit dude!

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 24 2006, 01:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 24 2006, 01:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Nov 24 2006, 03:34 AM
:lol: Agent Dogget's after him? :ph34r:
:lol: :lol: Them ears. :wub:

FITZ! Go reactivate your shit dude! [/b][/quote]
Manyanahhhhhhhh ;)

fitz, just remeber that things happen for a reason and that is why you are still hear with us after the accident. someone is defintely watching over you. a couple of years ago i rolled my toyota celica gt. it rolled over 3 times and i ended up looking up at the passenger side door. about 2 ambalences (edit for spelling) showed up and quite a few people were looking at me funny as if i should be dead when i opened up the passenger side door and climbed out. also when i was in the miltary there were several times that i should have been shot, stabbed or my throat slit, but something warned me before had. therefore that is why i say that things happen for a reason and glad you are ok.

If it's Yahoo it'll just deactivate itself after being inactive for a few months. That's how I lost all the love letters my husband and I wrote back and forth to each other when we were first together. :mellow:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Nov 24 2006, 01:38 AM
fitz, just remeber that things happen for a reason and that is why you are still hear with us after the accident. someone is defintely watching over you.
Yep. Shoulda been dead several dozen times in my life. Must still be here for something. ;)

Originally posted by leone+Nov 24 2006, 03:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Nov 24 2006, 03:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 24 2006, 03:38 AM
Manyanahhhhhhhh ;)
Nowyanahhh! :angry: [/b][/quote]
Yeah! Please? :( We don't know when we'll see you next, and it's seriously just a matter of logging back in.

Back