Snakes on a Plane

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 23 2006, 08:40 PM
and i'm probably not conscious most of the time we're together
Well done, Agent L. :eek:k: :ph34r:

SNAKES ON A PLANE COMES OUT HERE TODAY!!!!!

SO freaking stoked it's not funny...now to convince my friends to see it with me...none of them seem to get this movie....

Also me. And if they're dudes they'll appreciate that one part. And if they're chicks they'll appreciate that other part. :eek:k:

By the way HI SID I MISS YOU!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 23 2006, 10:17 PM
By the way HI SID I MISS YOU!
I ASKED him nicely to make a rare live appearance. :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 24 2006, 04:01 PM

I ASKED him nicely to make a rare live appearance. :)
Yeah that's the only reason I'm here again. ;)

Bugger that, you need to stick around on your own accord. Hey I'll share my Vegemite with you! Erin just sent me that and a buncha other weird-sounding scary stuff!!

She sent you vegemite?! You guys get vegemite over there? I hate that stuff...

:lol: Some stores carry specialty stuff like that. I've seen it here but not often, and she has some in her store so she sent me some. :)

It smells like dog food and soy sauce.

How'm I supposed to eat it? And yes yes, Vegemite sandwich, ha ha, but I mean how do I eat it, just straight on bread like jam?

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 24 2006, 08:07 PM
:lol: Some stores carry specialty stuff like that. I've seen it here but not often, and she has some in her store so she sent me some. :)

It smells like dog food and soy sauce.

How'm I supposed to eat it? And yes yes, Vegemite sandwich, ha ha, but I mean how do I eat it, just straight on bread like jam?
:lol: :lol: good luck with that and I want a full report by Sunday night.

you could have a vegemite sandwich, but it'll still taste like crap. There's only one way I can actually eat that stuff. Get a cracker, like Vita-Wheat or something. You know those healthy lunch cracker/biscuit thingies? and put butter and vegemite on it. then put another cracker on top, like a little cracker sammich. It's like a smore but instead of gooey deliciousness you have salty seediness. Tastes good but. But yeah otherwise you just eat it like you would jam - you put it on toast etc.

I made plans with a friend to go see Snakes on a Plane on friday night, but then other people got caught up in our plans and we wound up seeing Thank You for Smoking instead. Stupid social democracy.... not that I didn't enjoy the movie though.....

I wanted to see that so bad but it was only playing in one theater around here, and it was like 30 minutes away, and it only lasted for about 2 weeks. I'm hopin they have it on Pay Per View soon.

how is 30 minutes away such an issue? It takes me two buses and an hour to get to uni every day. Hell it take half an hour to get into the city alone for me. (about 12-15 by car. Along a freeway.). And i'm considered to live pretty close to the city. You lazy sepos!

It takes me 20 ish mins to get to school. I used to take 40mins when I lived at home.

Originally posted by SiDe@Aug 28 2006, 10:19 AM
You lazy sepos!
*raised eyebrow*

My favorite grocery store is 45 minutes away. My bank is 20 minutes away. With the exception of 1, I have never held a job that was closer than 25 minutes from my house.

The reason it was an issue is because it was in Tampa, and I hate Tampa with an all-consuming passion. I can only go to the theater 1 night a week and I'd rather not spend my Date Night driving through a disgusting city on a Friday at midnight and paying double what I would at my usual theater, plus the cost of parking because there's no lot but a structure.

Plus it only played for 2 weeks. So that's only two chances I had to watch it and both times my husband opted for something else, so even if I wanted to risk getting blacklung and a raping it was out of the question.

Besides I knew it would be on Pay Per View soon and I could watch it at home without all the teenagers and other disgusting human elements screaming at the screen and talking through the dialogue. Will those reasons do?

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 28 2006, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 28 2006, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Aug 28 2006, 10:19 AM
You lazy sepos!
*raised eyebrow*

My favorite grocery store is 45 minutes away. My bank is 20 minutes away. With the exception of 1, I have never held a job that was closer than 25 minutes from my house.

The reason it was an issue is because it was in Tampa, and I hate Tampa with an all-consuming passion. I can only go to the theater 1 night a week and I'd rather not spend my Date Night driving through a disgusting city on a Friday at midnight and paying double what I would at my usual theater, plus the cost of parking because there's no lot but a structure.

Plus it only played for 2 weeks. So that's only two chances I had to watch it and both times my husband opted for something else, so even if I wanted to risk getting blacklung and a raping it was out of the question.

Besides I knew it would be on Pay Per View soon and I could watch it at home without all the teenagers and other disgusting human elements screaming at the screen and talking through the dialogue. Will those reasons do? [/b][/quote]
Well put.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 29 2006, 09:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 29 2006, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Aug 28 2006, 10:19 AM
You lazy sepos!
*raised eyebrow*

Besides I knew it would be on Pay Per View soon and I could watch it at home without all the teenagers and other disgusting human elements screaming at the screen and talking through the dialogue. Will those reasons do? [/b][/quote]
yeah I'll pay that :blink:

haha I finally got to see it last night, and it was so worth it. When SLJ does his li'l "I'm so sick of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane" bit, everyone it the audience started clapping. It was everything I imagined it to be. And just to add to the humour, my friend has a fear of snakes and she held onto a little plastic knife the whole way through, just in case any snakes were able to...you know...escape the MOVIE.

:lol: :lol: That's so cute.

Yeah at my theater everyone in the audience said that line with him and then started cheering and I missed the next few seconds of dialogue. :rolleyes: :lol:

Back