Constantine

Do you know if we can find the commercial anywhere online ?

I've tried looking on the internet, but I cannot find the commercial. The only place I have seen it is on TV. Surely someone has seen it and knows what that song is!

The commercial is not currently available on the official warner brothers site. If anyone finds this out please let us all know!

Hello, everyone. This is my first post here, and I am usually good about finding out these sorts of things on my own, without polluting the net with my requests. Unfortunately, a tune is stuck in my head which I cannot get info about anywhere.

Constantine has just come out on DVD recently, and there have been very short commecials for the DVD release with very little dialogue, and this pumping, unusual electronic track that has no lyrics. I have searched all over the place for even a video capture of the trailer, but have found nothing.

If anyone at least knows what I'm talking about, please share.

I get the basic channels like Fox, NBC and ABC, and that is where I have seen the DVD spots.

I haven't been able to find the commercial online, but I am on dialup, so my search is taking longer than usual.

By the way, I forgot to mention I live in the USA. My apologies for the oversight.

This song was also used in the trailers of constantine .. and i thought we are discussing something new :rolleyes:

Its Answered here

"Frozen" BY Celldweller was also used in trailers of Constantine

Vocal you answered my question....thank u very much :) thats the song i was looking for and i didnt even need to post! :)

Thank you! I thought this was the proper section for such requests, and didn't bother to even check the other section. Shame on me.

So what trailers are you talking about? I have seen them all (they are on the DVD se) and none of them have this song in them. Hmmm. Trying to sound smart after the fact.

Oh, yeah I knew that!

Good one!

<_<

NOT just french .. im from india .. and it played in every trailer/tv spot/feature here.

Ok, this is all I can describe about this song. I hear it on one of the TV ads, and I can only make out the first of what I think are two verses. (Even so, I am not sure if I heard the words correctly) "Run away then come again another day..." The song sounds like a modern rock song, but again, I cannot be sure. If anyone has any ideas, please share.

Back