Smallville Season 5

I don't have TV so I don't know what episode it's on but here's music from the last 3... Or the last 3 listed anyways

Episode #5-3: "Hidden"
"Breathe (2 AM)" by Anna Nalick - Played when Clark wakes up next to Lana
"Collide" by Dishwalla - Played when Clark came back home to find his parents and then was reunited with Lana
"Supernatural" by Wild Whirled
"Disappearing World" by David Gray - Played in the final scene with Clark and Chloe

Episode #5-2: "Mortal"
"A Message" by Coldplay - Played at the end of the episode.

Episode #5-1: "Arrival"
"Precious" by Depeche Mode -Played at the end of the episode. This song is also on the second Smallville soundtrack!

That wasn't so hard. In fact if you would have searched for it you would have saw how easy it was.

Hi,

I found this place as I was again trying to find a Smallville song I've been looking for since November. Looking for the song title and artist. It is from the Season 5 episode "Exposed" that aired back on 11/3/05. The song in question plays during the scenes in the Windgate Gentleman's Club when Lois has to be convinced not to back out of dancing on-stage and as Clark is entering the club, checks out his surroundings and is seated at his table as the waitress asks him what he'd like to drink. It sounds like a dance club song (apparently from a couple people I know they've heard it played at clubs), it's got a slow seductive beat of course for the scene and is sung by a female singer. Bits of lyrics I could make out were "ooh boy the things that you do boy" and "with just one look you've got me, with just one kiss you've got me". The song doesn't have a listing on the WB's official music list, it appears to be a semi-widely distributed song and not just production company music, but I've been unable to find the song title and/or artist name anywhere. Can anyone help me?

:blink:

Thanks! :)

I searched through the site to make sure no one else has asked this... and I didn't see it so... Episode 15 from Season 5; "Cyborg" Does anybody know the name of the song where Lionel is sitting in his office. It's opera music with a woman singing. Thanks in advance.

I don't recall the specific episode, but I remember the (bel canto) aria "Casta Diva" from the Bellini's Norma being used in an episode this season... :unsure: Not that I watch Smallville or anything.

these are some songs that were played in that episode hope one is the song you are loking for

"Cold Hands (Warm Heart)" by Brendan Benson
"Don't Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls
"All Jacked Up" by Gretchen Wilson
"I'm Human" by Flashlight Brown

I don't believe that there are any "Smallville" music sites that also list the opera, classical, and choral music used on the show. I searched many times in many places for those kinds of songs, but could never find them in any "Smallville" music guides. I knew some of the opera ones already, and I found a few others by searching in strange ways. Also, every now and then, someone on IMDb will ask about a specific piece and I, or someone else, will answer. Do you have any specific pieces in mind?

two popular classical songs used on smallville i know of r lux aeterna and stabat mater by paul schwartz

ok the episode that was on tonight with the chick that controls wines or w/e

there was this song at the end that went

have i told you i aim
have i told you i aim
have i told you i aim
for you

its slow and acoustic sounding.

any help on this would be greatly appreciated :)

Also one of the most popular opera pieces heard on smallville is "The Flower Duet" by Lakme. Charlotte Church has a good version as well.

Back