Smallville Season 2

BATBOY

Reaction score
I JUST RECENTLY WATCHED THE SECOND SEASON OF SMALLVILLE AND THERES A SONG NEAR THE LAST EPISODE WERE LANA COMES TO THE BARN TO PICK CLARK UP TO GOT TO LEX LUTHORS WEDDING AND THE SONG GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS

HERE BY MY SIDE IS AN ANGEL HERE BY MY SIDE IS THE DEVIL NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

IF SOME ONE COULD GIVE ME THE TITLE AND THE ARTIST NAME WHO SINGED THE SONG I WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE :)

i was wondering if anybody knew the song title that was being played right at the last scene. smallville - Prodigal

Smallville season 2

hi I was flipping the channel and caught the ending of some smallville repeat but dunno the episode. But Lana was riding a horse talking to Clarke and there was this backround music, i got some of the lyrics but not sure "Stop crying your heart out....take what you need". any help is appreciated. thanks

-=Guardianlion=-

I know this is from an old episode- but I just finished watching Season 2 on DVD. It is the last episode- when Lana shows up to Clark's barn ready to go to Lex's wedding. I would greatly appreciate the help. :D

Assuming the DVD didn't change the music, there are four songs associated with that ep:
"Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell on You)" by Aqualung
"High On Sunshine" by Kelly Brock
"Take Me Away" by Lifehouse
"Weapon" by Matthew Good Band

Back