Smallville Season 4

Hey I don't really watch this show so i don't know what season, or how old it is.. i think it's new. Anyways I am looking for a song played at the very beginning of the episode where a guy and a girl are skiing down a mountain.

The lyrics of the song go something like: "ahhh ahhh ahhh ahh, say that i want you, ahh ahhh ahhh ahh, say that i need you,..."

Does anyone know what it's called?

ye si do i forgot how i ran across it a week or so ago but here it is ..

Kasabian - Club Foot

Does anyone know the song played at the very end of the episode during the shooting star scene?

Here are the other songs featured in the episode:

MARK JOSEPH - Fly
NEWCOMERS HOME - Hold On
SPEECHWRITERS LLC - Spaghetti Streetwalker

Im looking for where I can get the song for the end of Smallville, the credits that is. Its on the newer episodes. Anywhere I can get it?

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

Not 100% sure if this is what you're referring to, but it is the only featured music that The WB has listed for this episode:

Esthero - I Drive Alone

from the album "We R In Need Of A Musical ReVoLuTIoN!"

Does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the smallville episode "Blank." I don't remember if it was playing during the last scene with Lana & Clark on the porch or if it was at the very end of the episode with Chloe & Clark. Thanks for your help

Thanks, I checked thewb.com & they had it listed as "Come Back Down" by Switchfoot, which is obviously a mistake since "Come back down" is by lifehouse, which played in the prom episode.

Does anyone know the song that was in tonight's Smallville episode? It's the one about their last day of school and the guy that turns people to wax. The only words I can remember in the song are "Haven't I seen you around the way?" It was playing at the end while they were leaving school. Please help.

can you be more specific? Usually they say what song is running at the credits.

k, its the episode where they discover chloe's not dead, a rerun i believe, it aired june 29.

song # 1: lionel is in the shower and gets stabbed. its in slow motion and this opera song that has been used in every movie these days starts playing, anybody know what its called?

song # 2: clark runs over to the house where chloe is supposed to be staying. he sees blood prints everywhere, 2 dead guys, and meets lex. there's this pop song on the radio, female vocals, i think part of the lyrics are "i just want to sleep with you" well ok if anyone knows these please respond, thanx in advance!

the episode is called "gone"
and that opera song is in hannibal too (not sure), female vocals, not english (italian?)

The opera song is the Flower Duet from Lakme by DELIBES (Track 6).

(You may need to hit the Refresh button on your browser to display the sample link.)

The episode features a song called 'A Long Way' by DARA SHINDLER, which may be the other track you're looking for. I can't find a sample, I'm afraid.

hi,
i was hoping someone could tell me the name of the song @ the end of smallville.. i think its by depeche mode. please help!

It is Depeche Mode. The song is called "Precious". Its off their new album, Playing the Angel, I think. Great tune. The album doesn't come out for a few weeks though.

Back