Rice Crispies "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

If you like that version I recommend you try the same version by a young female from Nova Scotia. Her name is Aselin Debison. Incredible voice.

ok i was wathcing tv last night and i saw this rice crispies commercial and i heard the song and i was wondering what it was called. the commercial im talking about is the one where theres a mother with 2 little girls and there making the rice crispies

if u know the song im talking about plzzz tell me!

thanks

I can't remember what commercial it was from but its been used in more than one (maybe an Allstate commercial or something else related to insurance, maybe a Kodak commercial.. something with mothers and daughters?) but it starts out (this is gonna sound stupid) "ooh ooooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh" and goes on like that for a while... i can't remember if there are even lyrics... it isn't upbeat, its very downtempo and relaxed.. it was used in our senior video for our high school graduation so... think that type of song. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

this is really obscure and im not sure if anyone can get this but....

i am recalling a song that started out with strumming acoustic guitar and a warm sounding voice - probably a woman - came in with oooo's... so hard to explain

might have been a financial commercial or life insurance or something like that. and there might have been a baby or small child in the commercial. any help would be appreciated thanks

im not sure what the commercial was for and no one else i know remembers but all it has is a female kind of doing a hum, but its not reallya hum? kind of like a whoo ing ahha i hope someone konws what im talking about??

any clues??

cheers
Michael

haha wow thanks so much, who knew that what i was calling a female was a huge 400lb man!! thanks for the reply as well its been bothering me and everyone i work with!!

Back