Reminder!

yeah, really.
other than that, i was a ghost to everyone else.
i remember this one time, i was eating lunch alone (like i always did) on the tennis courts and as i was leaving, about four or five football players cornered me.
one of them placed his foot behind mine and grabbed my by the throat.
he than pushed me back causing me to trip on his foot.
i must have hit my head pretty hard because the next thing i remembered was lying on my back, staring up at a blurred ceiling.
i had been taken to the nurse's office by one of the grounds people who had found me lying on the ground.

there will always be kids like that, i'm just glad that my nieces and nephew aren't going through what i did.

Shit like that makes me wanna go have a buncha kids and teach them how to be decent humans so I can send em out in the world and counterbalance all the assholes out there.

it would take a lot of kids to be able to do something like that.
there are just too many assholes out there.

Like, commando-style rad. Each one with the karma-balancing power to take on 1,000,000 counterparts.

Yeah!

i guess i'm going to go, i'm starting to feel the medication kick in.
talk to you later.

My god! :eek: I never recieved treatment like that in school...well, you'll be happy to know that I was one of the few descent (still is) students school... :)

But, if I saw someone getting picked on, I didn't hesistate to stab a bitch... ;)

:lol: Stab a bitch.. girl I love you but I'm kinda scared of ya too. :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 15 2006, 09:32 PM
Like, commando-style rad. Each one with the karma-balancing power to take on 1,000,000 counterparts.

Yeah!
I have a prototype for that. :)

Back