Celebrity Sightings

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 24 2004, 10:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 24 2004, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manintights89@Dec 23 2004, 11:38 PM
maybe i hope she don't asplode
YOUR HEAD ASPLODE.

Yeah how bout them apples? I sat up all night waiting for that weiner to log on and as soon as I leave he crops up. [/b][/quote]
:( I'm soorrry. I wanted to be there.

Wait - how bout you, ya fart? Where were you all day? I was home till 4pm

I was in Whorelando, we didn't get home til 3-something then the old man and me had to run some errands. :) :p plbbbt

So this is also an insanely dead thread but I don't care. I have some celebrity info.

When I was about 10, I was outside of a restaurant and I saw Kenny G. I didn't know who he was but my family pointed it out.

I was in Hawaii and I was in line to get popcorn at the movie theatre. I notice Alice Cooper going around counter ( it was a circular counter like half moon shaped ) anyway he ended up standing RIGHT behind me. Then I went to my movie and wouldn't you know it he came in with his family after me. P.S. The movie was Paycheck.

Also in teh Hawaii, my brother was in the elevator with Jim Breuer from SNL.

Damn, 2004! :huh: This shit is way dead. Haven't you people been seein some celebs?!! :blink:

Anyways, at last year's Howard University homecoming, I talked to Rapper's Nelly, DMX, Loon, and Jay Z. Two out of four had a little and no intelligence so I quickly ended all convo and walked the hell off. I really don't care for rapper's anyways. Except for T.I. :wub:

It doesn't look like he has any tattoos which is kinda unusual for a rapper if I may say. I like tattoos. They usually tell interesting stories about the person. Yeah I like him too or rather "a fondness" for his recent album. :D

Oh fantabulous. Lots happened shall we move this to "random dump zone?"

:lol: I couldn't tell 'cause the guy I saw had on a Mets cap. But he certainly had that wide-eyed look that Seinfeld gets.

Back