Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

The director is turning in. Time to bo to ged... Night all...

Originally posted by Tyrell@Apr 8 2005, 10:45 PM
Its my :woo: and I'll :cry: if I want :2cents:
I can't believe I missed this before..

:lol: Awesome.. Tyrell'd give us a run for our money at Emoticon Theater.

"Best film of the year"- Newsweek

"An emtional rollercoaster that will leave you begging for more" Chicago Times

"I smell Oscar" Ebert and Ruper

"A great piece with a great meaning" NY Times

Bravo guys Bravo :woo:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 8 2005, 10:09 PM
Tee hee! Sure, let me just put my boulders away. Later I'll massage you. *wink wink*
boulders :lol:

Originally posted by Tyrell+Apr 8 2005, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tyrell @ Apr 8 2005, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Apr 8 2005, 10:11 PM
Bitching party.. my parents are about to leave to the club.
:elvis: Your parents go clubbing ? :woo: [/b][/quote]
Yea and they got home around 3, I've pretty much been up since then. And they're still awake.. I think I'm gonna make pancakes

Whats this I hear about a video camera? :huh:

something about filimg with Blurges twin and you and mel.. someone couldnt remember what they did because they were cloned and got drunk and passed out? Thats all I got out of it.. then next thing Anthony is in a Rite Aide uniform being Andy and Melissa is me

:blink:
And your day so far?

Originally posted by Enyone@Apr 9 2005, 09:02 AM
something about filimg with Blurges twin and you and mel.. someone couldnt remember what they did because they were cloned and got drunk and passed out? Thats all I got out of it.. then next thing Anthony is in a Rite Aide uniform being Andy and Melissa is me

:blink:
And your day so far?
Yeahhhhhhhh it was a crazy night. Alcohol-free too, if ya can believe that.

Damn... Well no more of that. Next time, there will be a reason for our madness. Besides who needs a liver anyway? :blink: :lol:

He can deal with one that’s boozed up. I’m sure it tastes like a healthy one. Besides he won’t need to buy the Chianti, it’ll already be in the liver.

Originally posted by leone@Apr 9 2005, 07:46 PM
He can deal with one that’s boozed up. I’m sure it tastes like a healthy one. Besides he won’t need to buy the Chianti, it’ll already be in the liver.
^ :lol: AWESOME!

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR... k they need a dancing smiley...

Yahoo has awesome smileys...I think everyone should have Yahoo messenger! :lol: Their smiley's are sooo funny. (Don't get me wrong, I love the ones on here, there are just different ones there too!)

Really? I'm not so crazy about em.. I like the AIM ones cause the ones I stoled from Stiffy are awr-shum.

I don't know why, I have so much fun on Yahoo. The little voices you can send people, and the smileys, and that drawing pad we were messing w/ are so fun.

Have any of you tried that pictionary game on yahoo? great time killer :D

Back