Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

You love me then hate me. I thought you two would continue to play so I could be here all by my lonesome self.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! :eek: Sorry bout' that luv. I had to take off for a bit before I wet my knickers...

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 20 2006, 01:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 20 2006, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 19 2006, 09:57 PM
:huh: I'm lost guys...:confused:
That's what happens when you show up late for Towers. [/b][/quote]
:ph34r: *you're goin down*

Right now it is in the lows of 60, clear skys, and a half moon. :mellow:

But, earlier, it was around 89 degrees, and sunny as hell! I shaved me legs a lil and wore a sexy ass skirt before the weather does a 360 and hits 30. :D

Edit: whore > wore

I miss IHOP...:cry: Right about now, I'd be eatin there with my pasums for a earlier morning meal.... <_<

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 20 2006, 01:13 AM
But, earlier, it was around 89 degrees, and sunny as hell! I shaved me legs a lil and wore a sexy ass skirt before the weather does a 360 and hits 30. :D
I think it is time to bring back an old friend of mine...

:naughty:

Thank you.

Originally posted by andy+Apr 20 2006, 01:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Apr 20 2006, 01:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 20 2006, 01:13 AM
I think it is time to bring back an old friend of mine...

:naughty:

Thank you.[/b][/quote]
:lol: ....:naughty:....

Back