Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 12 2006, 04:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 12 2006, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 12 2006, 10:32 PM
:angry: I was cutting my front lawn today and I got stung by a god damn bee! Right in the first toe? How the hell did it get in my shoe anyway! :huh:
well, i have a theory.... are you wearing sandals? [/b][/quote]
:lol: You crack me up Ken.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 12 2006, 11:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 12 2006, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 12 2006, 04:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caren H
@Apr 12 2006, 10:32 PM
:angry: I was cutting my front lawn today and I got stung by a god damn bee! Right in the first toe? How the hell did it get in my shoe anyway! :huh:

well, i have a theory.... are you wearing sandals?
:lol: You crack me up Ken. [/b][/quote]
:)

glad i make someone laugh

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 12 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 12 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 12 2006, 10:32 PM
well, i have a theory.... are you wearing sandals? [/b][/quote]
No... :lol: Nike boots....

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 12 2006, 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 12 2006, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Apr 12 2006, 10:21 PM
she's on sabbatical
don't get religious on me! :angry: :lol:
hey Stepharooroo! :) [/b][/quote]
raviiiiiiiiiiiiiii wassssssssup. i miss all you rrdb's. you look much different now. did you get a new hairdo?

hmmm...yeah i think melish is just resting up but she should be dropping by soon and more often. :)

Well she need's to hurr up! We got crazy chattin to catch up on! COME BACK TO US MEL!!! :cry:

Anywho', I can't believe I went to bed at 9 p.m. last night! :eek: And I'm up...now at 7:33 a.m.! :eek: :eek:

Well, I do know why. I had a very shitty ass day at work yesterday. I and another co-worker got into a quarrel and I was -- this close to putchin the shit out of her... <_< I usual don't get angry with people but, yesterday was the last straw and I kirked.

okay, tell me if you think this is weird.
i had the day off so i decided to run some errands.
i went to barnes & nobles and while standing in the aisle looking at books, this guy comes up to me and asks if i work at best buy.
i told him i did, but i wasn't working at the moment.
he ignores what i said and proceeds to ask me questions about video games.
eventually he leaves and i make my purchases and head off to my next errand.
throughout the day, i had two more people come up to me and recognize me from best buy.
this particular lady would not leave me alone until i answered her question, it took the employees telling her that if she continued to harrass the customers, she would be asked to leave.
what would you have done?

Happens to me too. I just go along with it; it doesn't seem to bother me.

Sometimes, they think I am a Pharmacist, because they may have seen me in my Photo coat, and ask me medical questions...

I can't give medical answers, and not being helpful is just as fun!

I used to work at an office supply store, and on my breaks i'd go to the supermarket next door to get food and drinks and whatnot. Only problem is, this supermarket had the exact same uniform as my store - blue shirt, black pants. So people would constantly come up to me when i was walking through the aisles and ask me where stuff was or to do stuff for them.

After work, I'd head off to my other job as a waiter. Often, I would have to go next door to [a different] supermarket to pick up ingredients for the kitchen people. This supermarket also had the same uniform as me (this time, white shirt and black pants), and I would be harassed by people again. This happened to me for about nine months before I snapped and lost it at some old lady and her granddaughter.

F**kin old people...

Back