Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

carl douglas?
i was thinking more of.....actually, i wasn't thinking.

Maybe you know this. *crosses fingers* I have this ring that has a design on the whole band (do they have a special name for 'em...meh) Are they able to enlarge those types of rings?

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 3 2006, 07:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 3 2006, 07:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 2 2006, 09:25 PM
Duh.
how did you make the dotted line? [/b][/quote]
its a <hr> with style modifications:

border-top: 1px dashed #999999;
border-bottom: 0px;
height: 1px;
color: #FFFFFF;
margin: 3px 0px;
margin-left: 0px;
clear: left;

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 3 2006, 12:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 3 2006, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 2 2006, 09:25 PM
Duh.
how did you make the dotted line? [/b][/quote]
Melissa has magical girl powers. :)

Originally posted by leone+Mar 3 2006, 08:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 3 2006, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 3 2006, 12:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 2 2006, 09:25 PM
Duh.

how did you make the dotted line?
Melissa has magical girl powers. :) [/b][/quote]
Damn skippy. :)

Originally posted by Scythe+Mar 3 2006, 05:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Mar 3 2006, 05:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 3 2006, 07:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 2 2006, 09:25 PM
Duh.

how did you make the dotted line?
its a <hr> with style modifications:

border-top: 1px dashed #999999;
border-bottom: 0px;
height: 1px;
color: #FFFFFF;
margin: 3px 0px;
margin-left: 0px;
clear: left; [/b][/quote]
:lol: Jca mighta done all that, but all I did was use the Amazon code they gave us when posting links to albums:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/XXX...s-20/ref=nosim/

^ The X's get filled in with the string of numbers and letters, forget the name of the code but in this case it looks like B000001QK8.

Originally posted by leone@Mar 2 2006, 11:55 PM
Maybe you know this. *crosses fingers* I have this ring that has a design on the whole band (do they have a special name for 'em...meh) Are they able to enlarge those types of rings?
Yes they are able to do this but here's the thing. To size a ring larger they actually add metal (gold, silver, whatever) to the ring so that it doesn't distort the design and so it keeps the same thickness. I believe that most rings are cast from different molds so depending on the design, you might have to find a really good jewler that is able to keep the same design going without it looking messed up. Does that make sense?

My frrriends! Does anyone know how to make a thumbnail in Flash? This is Greek to me, I'm asking for a friend, so beg pardon if the question doesn't make any sense but it's purty time-sensitive. Any help is greatly appreciated. :wub:

You're welcome. I liked talking to you. No lie! :)

I was gonna offer to call you on the regular phone, but I'm downloading some iPod software. Stoopeed Apple... if I didn't update it, I couldn't listen to half the songs on it, the ones I legally bought from THEM!! <_<

Yeah but that didn't mean you couldn't call MY land line. Silly boy. That's why I couldn't talk.

Yeah I can do that. I can't talk terribly long because I used a kajillion minutes looking for my seester this morning. Do you want me to call your line?

Back