Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Yeah and that's just the GD Forum, haven't started on the others yet. :ph34r:

Is anyone else seeing the username measle42 in a different shade of red from everyone else on the online list?

Man, Connor had his first set of shots today. :( Poor little guy. Ya know if they can make a patch for everything now you would think they would be able to come up with something better than jamming needles into baby's chubby thighs. :angry:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 11 2006, 03:13 PM
Ya know if they can make a patch for everything now
:lol: The nerd in me thought you meant like a game patch at first.. though I guess that's what inoculations are essentially.

Awww chubby baby thighs. Did he cry and cry? :(

Yeah, :( it was so sad cause he was having just the best day lyin' on the table an smilin' at everyone an then she stuck in him the thigh and he just let out this really high-pitched scream. I felt so bad. He did finally fall asleep in the carride home though.

laugh.gif The nerd in me thought you meant like a game patch at first.. though I guess that's what inoculations are essentially.

:lol:

Awww ha ha poor little man. "Mom! I was bein a good boy, whyyyy??" :(

I don't think I could ever have kids, I'd fall apart any time they got a splinter or scraped knee.

Oh I know right? I'm all crying like, "he doesn't understand" :( "He thinks we hate him."

*broken heart* :cry:

PS Leone, I know the search words they use by viewing the Stalker List. :eek:k:

Stalker list = subscription thingy on the side? :unsure:

Me stoopid :leela:

:lol: I'll email it to you.

Or wait actually, are you on AIM right now?

Done and done. :)

Awww you want some of my chicken and dumplins? It's almost done. :)

Yes. :)

But I'm doing something wrong cuz I keep seeing the code at the bottom of the home page.

Back