Quick way to make $2000?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Oct 28 2008, 11:45 PM
So I just spent $2,000 on tickets for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics...any ideas on how to make that same amount before my parents find out a kill me? :unsure:
drive up to wisconsin i can show you the hotspots in the apple river :ph34r:

drive up to wisconsin i can show you the hotspots in the apple river
next summer of course. it's way too cold now. unless your desperate.. in which case i can recommend another way to make $2000. :p

Re: Quick way to make $2000?

I'm way late on this topic but I just want to let you know that I"m completely jealous! That will be so much fun for you!

Don't you get any money for tuition? That's what I do. I use my money for my car or various other debts. My other thought, in half-seriousness, is to sell a kidney or some eggs. (not the food kind people)

You could easily get $2000 from the stock market... you just have to start with $6000. :)

Maybe you could enter some contests. There are several online and such but you are a wonderful artist or you could do photos.

I'm still confused as to how you already have tickets to anything...everything is beind divied up by lottery...???

The Canadian ticket purchase is not the same as the International ticket purchase. If you are a Canadian citizen the ticket purchase rules are different than the international ticket purchase rules.

Maybe you could enter some contests. There are several online and such but you are a wonderful artist or you could do photos.

You're so nice :) But I'm not nearly good enough to win something like that..
any other ideas? :(

I'm sure as the date approaches it won't be hard to sell them for greater or equal value..

I'm still confused as to how you already have tickets to anything...everything is beind divied up by lottery...???

Turns out I didn't get the tickets, the demand was too high apparently. :( Dang it, I thought for sure I would get a seat for at least the men's figure skating. I didn't think that was a very popular event.

They have another ticket request sometime next week, I'll just have to try again.

Back