Popular and favorite TV show music?

Weeds. They even post their music selections on their website, they're so into the music.

I don't watch it but we do get a lot of threads asking about music from Laguna Beach.

Here it goes: Nip/tuck, Alias, Grey's Anatomy, the L Word, and Everwood, oh and occasionally Gilmore Girls.

Anyone remember the show "Fastlane" aired I think 01/02 im not sure though, it had really awesome music, I remember thats where I heard Rilo Kileys Pictures of Success, awesome song... and Nothin' by Nore... and I really like the OC too

I LOVE the music on Las Vegas. It's sexy, edgy, and fun. Laguna Beach does have great music too.

I love the music from The O.C., Las Vegas, and Grey's Anatomy too.

But my fave music show is One Tree Hill - really the only reason to watch the show is for the music. They've had Travis, Citizen Cope, eastmountainsouth, Butterfly Boucher, All American Rejects, Audioslave, Starsailor - obviously there's something for everyone!

And last year Jimmy Eat World was live on one show and Fall Out Boy will be featured on an upcoming show!

One Tree Hill.net Music Guide

Ive always found new music that I fall in love with on without a trace and cold case, but Im starting to find that every episode of Grey's Anatomy has something that gets stuck in my head.

In no particular order: Veronica Mars, Scrubs, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy

In no particular order: O.C., Laguna Beach, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Sopranos, Real World, A show thats now gone had some of the best music, which was Life As We Know It, that's where I first heard Sia's Breathe me, which everyone now knows from Six Feet Under.

Back