The Ellen DeGeneres Show

I Dont think so it wasn't heavy rap. i think the song is rather new. It says something like "woah where da money at woah' but it was not I like that by Houston

Does anyone know the name of the song that Ellen Degeneres uses whenever she plays "Spend or Save" with the audience? It's total game show music, but it was also in a 7th season Simpsons episdoe as well. Thanks!

for ellen degeneres' birthday on jan 26, she had mary j blige on and she sang ellen a song...is the title Be Without You?

I finally figured it out! It's called "Spanish Flea" by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

Ellen

Hey does anyone know what hip hop song was played on monday morning's Ellen episode, she had Covey Huntington or someone from American Idol on that day.

Its a hip hop beat her DJ played for her in the begining of the show - which she then went crazy dancing around in the crowd. All I could kinda make out was "must come down" in a partial lyric.

Thanks

Hey I didn't actually catch the show, but taking a stab at it, it wouldn't by any chance be the song "Karma," by Alicia Keys would it? Just a wild guess...hope it helped.

Hey,

No I dont think Alicia Keys was singing since I only heard male voices singing. Thanks for trying though, appreciate it.

Paul Simon was on Ellen May 24th, 2006 show. He sang a new song off his new "Surprise" CD, but previous to that he sang one of his classics. It had something to do about getting old. I searched it's not the song titled "Old", but if you saw the episode and know which it is, Id appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :D

Okay, this is a tough one. In her DVD (DVD-Licious), Ellen DeGeneres goes walking to an Indian restaurant in Burbank. In the background there is a song playing that sounds like a cross between Indian music and yodeling but set to a pop beat. There are no distinct words besides the yodeling.

That song was also used on America's Funniest Home Videos within the past year. A little kid wearing either underwear or a diaper was dancing to this same song.

It's driving me NUTS! If anyone can help me figure this one out, please do. Thank you all for your help in advance!

I take it back - This song was never on America's Funniest Home Videos. It was used on the Ellen DeGeneres Show during a segment of her "Wednesday's Wunnerful World of Web Videos."

She played it again today. t is a clip of a little boy dancing in his underwear to this song. I still think that it sounds like yodeling set to a dance/pop beat.

Does anyone know it? Did anyone even hear it today on Ellen?

Does anyone know that song? After her monologue, she dedicated the song to the actors that recieved nominations for the Oscars®, then launched into it... anyone know?? Please tell if you do!

Thank you SO much!!

Did it sound like a song you have heard before? If not I know that the Ellen show hires a music production company to do a bunch of the songs used in the show. This song is probably once such of the songs for the show that aren't available to the public.

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 26 2007, 05:23 PM
Did it sound like a song you have heard before? If not I know that the Ellen show hires a music production company to do a bunch of the songs used in the show. This song is probably once such of the songs for the show that aren't available to the public.
Yes... it actually could have been the one Pedro's cousins were listening to (in the movie Napoleon Dynamite), but I'm not completely sure. It was vaguely familiar...

Are you talking about the song that plays when Napoleon is riding in Pedros' cousins' car to the prom?

Originally posted by farbeyond@Jan 26 2007, 05:34 PM
Are you talking about the song that plays when Napoleon is riding in Pedros' cousins' car to the prom?
Yep! That could be the one... I'm not completely sure but I do know that they sound quite similar. Thanks for the attention!

Alright, the song that plays in Napoleon Dynamite during that scene is:

Zapp & Roger - "So Rough, So Tough".

Heres some info on the Ellen Show Theme too.

On Halloween, Ellen Degeneres had an illusionist named Latimer on her show. Does anyone know the song that he usd during his performance?

Back