Popular and favorite TV show music?

Putting in my vote for Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill, and of course Grey's!

The OC definitely has the best music. If the OC didn't exist, half of the kids that watch the show would be unfamiliar with indie rock.

Grey's Anatomy, of course, and Nip/Tuck. That's some of the best music used on TV. I want more shows to have amazing soundtracks like that! And if we include radio shows, All Things Considered.

I'm really liking Entourage. HBO posts all the songs/artists from each episode. Love it! ... also Nip/Tuck, uh also Making the Band , just the background stuff, intro/outro.

scrubs totally has the best music. it always starts with happy music, sometimes funny, but ends with sad music.

Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy always have great music that complement the respective shows very well !

Originally posted by ohiomedgirl@Sep 14 2005, 05:19 PM
Cold Case. :)
Cold Case was the one show that came to the front of my mind. I remember one episode where all they played was Bruce Springstein. And since the show flashes back as far as the 20s, they have a most extensive range of music from which to pick. The music is authentic to the time.

Lost has some good music especially the first season! also the tv shows i posted earlier have good music too

Originally posted by chrizz22@Apr 9 2006, 11:27 AM
Lost has some good music especially the first season! also the tv shows i posted earlier have good music too
Nice avatar. ;)

I would have to say that Scrubs has the best ongoing list of songs played in the show.

Back