Planet Earth on Discovery Channel

The song in the trailer to "Planet Earth" is called "The Time Has Come" by Gabe Shadid and Tobias Marberger. It's available for purchase on itunes at:

The Time Has Come

Steve

i was looking for the song from one of the ads on discovery thanks for the link but thats not what i was looking for the ad could be viewed on youtube but discovery found it and claimed rights to it and it was taken off i dont think the song i was looking for will ever be found

yeah the one with the song that kinda sounds like bittersweet symphony by the verve

Gahhh the song is driving me insane! I can't believe we don't know what the song from the 4th ad is!

Has Coldplay had any remixes or instrumentals that might be this song?

Hi, could someone please tell me what song it is in this promo for Planet earth. Its not the Epic score that was seen in the minute trailer. This promo is 4 minutes long. Thankyou very much.

Hey, I dont know if I am answering this correctly because none of the youtube videos work, but if you go to extrememusic.com and click on "Trax" at the bottom, and then go to "x series" at the top, and then go to "album name" and then choose "brit rock" and then scroll to "no harm done" I believe that THAT is the song. Hopefully this helps.

thank you sooo much garrett, thats the one i've been looking for from promo 4!

FYI - "The Time Has Come" is now available on iTunes if you're still hunting for that Planet Earth trailer music. I'd also check out "The Fall of Palladio" -- looks like a new release from Kerry Muzzey (just a single tho, not a full album) that's getting some notice.

AND....

new E.S. Posthumus albums just came out!

- Will

The name of the song I believe you are talking about, is this. The time has come version A, by Gabriel Shadid, Tobias Marberger.
There is also a version B if you are interested. Can be heard anywhere online.

Back