Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

Does anyone know the Techno Song thats in a Pirates of the Caribean 2 Commercial. The Commercial shows many clips from the film ( if that helps)

I've only heard of the commercial but I'd assume it's one of these

The songs are purchasable through iTunes

I'm guessing it's called 'He's a Pirate (Tiesto Remix)' since that's a techno track actually included on the soundtrack.

I am totally fed up. It's been MONTHS that I'm searching for this music. First, Soundtrack.net had nothing. Than, they put X-Ray Dog (that isn't in the trailer but the teaser) than, they put Immediate Music (That I reconized at the just moment I heard the first notes) BUT !

From the moment the chest is opened by Jack and then we hear Davy Jones' Laugh, there is this music I can't find anywhere ! I searched for the Pfeifer Broz and got nothing on the net. I'm sorry but I think Soundtrack are wrong ! There isn't "def con" in the trailer nor the teaser ! I heard only three tracks. Klaus Badelt, Immediate Music and then, this last track I bet it's also Immediate Music but I searched in my own files, my IM tracks and found nothing !

I think I'm now desperate and I think I'm never gonna find this track. I don't which one it is. Pfeifer Broz ? Choral Swell ? If only they had a website so we could hear some extracts there, maybe I would know which one it is !

If only somebody could have this track, I would love him eternally ! (or.... well, let's say I didn't say that but still ! ALl my affection and thanks...)

def con IS in the trailer it the non choir version and only lasts a few seconds it is played during the scene where the flying dutchman is surfacing. choral swell 3 is not the end song but used somewhere else.

So it has to be Pfeifer Broz then ?

Gosh, I'll never find this music.

Immediate Music officially available ??? Oh my God, thank you for the links !!!

What's Globus exactly, actually ?

Bought it :D

That's wonderfull !! Great honnor to Immediate Music. (can't edit my last post so don't care about my previous question, I've got my answer)

I'll show this to my friends and especially to one who's a great fan of Immediate Music ! (but I am the first fan, I insist !)

Pirates of the Caribbean 2- the last song a the end, where is is a montage of shots

I have all the music from this trailer, but I think the very last song is P.O.W, but I don't know. It is right after Davy Jones says "Summon the Kraken" and the actors names fly by.

the last song is a custom piece by pfeifer broz. music it is not available to the public or for sale!

This may be a long shot but there is a Dish Network pay-per-view commercial for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest, it starts with a little girl slowly half-singingly starts with "yo-ho, yo-ho a pirates life for me" with drums playing in the background...I'm afriad its kind of a must-see ad to identify, but I've searched and couldnt find it online. If anyone has any clues to this song please let me know! Thanks!

So, Yo-Ho Yo-Ho is the "theme" music for the Pirates ride at Disneyland/world and has worked it's way into the movies.

I have a feeling it was done specifically for the ad (which I've seen on other channels, so I knew what you were talking about)...

0:06 - 0:29 - "Underwater March" Klaus Badelt Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

0:29 - 0:30 - Unknown Sound Design

0:30 - 1:12 - "Epicon (Hybrid)" Immediate Music

0:45 - 0:47 - Unknown Sound Design

1:10 - 1:12 - Unknown Sound Design

1:12 - 1:21 - "Def Con" Immediate Music

1:21 - 1:23 - Unknown Sound Design

1:23 - END - "Evil Island" Pfeifer Broz. Music

0:06 - 0:29 - "Underwater March" Klaus Badelt Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

0:29 - 0:30 - Falling Comatose Pfeifer Broz. Music

0:30 - 1:12 - "Epicon (Hybrid)" Immediate Music

0:45 - 0:47 - "Epicon (No Choir)" Immediate Music

1:10 - 1:12 - Unknown Sound Design

1:12 - 1:21 - "Def Con" Immediate Music

1:21 - 1:23 - Unknown Sound Design

1:23 - 1:56 - "Evil Island" Pfeifer Broz. Music

Back