Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

Originally posted by Ridley44Lev@Jun 17 2006, 12:21 AM
What you were saying is that the opening music from the first film. Well it is on the origonal soundtrack, but it is heavily cut. Roughly 1,5 minute of music can be heard from the opening 4 minutes.
my point exactly.

Maybe there will be an extended version of the soundtrack sometime in the future... :unsure:

Dear Adtunes users - Im in badly need of help! :(

After seeing the Pirates of the carribean 2 - Locations & Sets (Watch it here!) I stumbled over the music which appears about 2/3 of the movie - after the man with the safety helmet says "Funny way to get to the office eigh?" :blink:

I have heard this piece of music before, but I simply can't recall the name of it!!! I have tried almost everything in search for it - so I would be so gratefull if someone in here could help me in my search!

Best regards
Peter A. Lund - Team JiYo

it was all from the first Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT IS?

PLEASE help me. I love it but I don't know what it is.
Someone please inform me.

PLEASE!

Thanks a Million!

;)

nice one.

sould be from the new film. sounds alot like the Amazing Race theme.

What you are looking for is Def Con from Immediate music.
The previous music was used in the teaser trailer and it is from X-Ray Dog, don't know the name of the song. The rest of it is from the first POTC soundtrack album.

Thank you soo very much - I like you ..almost but love but like you! At least I am you forever gratefull ;)

Peace out
Peter

Originally posted by macman04@Jul 8 2006, 02:16 PM
custom music by Pfeifer Broz. Music Track Title Unknown!
Umm, no, the tracks ARE known. The information at the link I posted above came from the music editor of the trailer spot. For those too lazy to click it, here ya go:

THEATRICAL TRAILER
* Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
Klaus Badelt
* "Choral Swell 3"
Music Junkies
* "Def Con"
Immediate Music
* "Epicon"
Immediate Music
* "Evil Island"
Pfeifer Broz. Music
* "Falling Comatose"
Pfeifer Broz. Music
* "Tortured Souls"
Pfeifer Broz. Music

dgoldwas i have heard these tracks and they are not the end track used. the choral action piece! the only one i havent heard yet is evil island!

Originally posted by macman04@Jul 10 2006, 12:01 PM
dgoldwas i have heard these tracks and they are not the end track used. the choral action piece! the only one i havent heard yet is evil island!
So, how do you know it's NOT "Evil Island"? :huh:

Just asking,

Does anyone know the title of the last piece of music on the Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest trailer? It's the one that plays as Davy Jones says 'Summon the Kraken!'.

Any help in identifying or locating the song would be appreciated. Thanks.

I need to know the name of the last song used in the Dead Man's Chest trailer, the one that plays as Davy Jones says "summon the kraken!". What is it?

Please help.

Back