Photoshop

Originally posted by Scythe+May 14 2006, 12:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ May 14 2006, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 14 2006, 05:39 AM
9? Get CS 2. Its the newest.
:lol: 9 = CS2 [/b][/quote]
Well no one calls it 9 and they release new versions all the time so I lost track of the numbers. Its called CS2.

What's the best kind of tablet to use with Photoshop? I can't afford an Intuos, so is I was wondering if a Graphire works just as good.

I don't know to much about tablets, I don't like them. I can tell you that we use the Graphire at school here, they are more for illustration I believe.

I will say I don't think are worth as much money as they are asking. Have you ever used one before?

No, but I'm thinking about buying one because I can't draw or color worth crap with a mouse, I'd rather use a tablet pen it seems easier.

Well its easier than a mouse yes but they don't work as well as you would think.

Well, I'll never know unless I try. Everyone else I've talked to say they work great.

Hey Bloodlessr can ya make me a sick photoshop picture of a fire bird for me? ...

...pleeeeassee :D

ooh i know this is a photoshop discussion and i'm jumping in, but have you tried using illustrator for your illustrations? the pen tool is my best friend.

Oh of course, but with the tablet you don't really need the pen tool. I prefer the pen tool over a tablet any day though. Btw, photoshop cs 1&2 have the pen tool too so you wouldn't necessarily need illustrator but its worth looking into.

yeah, i've tried the tablet and i agree it's not as satisfying as the pen tool. but i'm an illustrator girl at heart, so that's what i mainly work in.

I know this is gonna make me sound tardalicious but I can't figure out how to use the pen.

Back