GIF Question

Yeah. If the Optimize pallete isn't open go to Window:Optimize. Then I think it's the first drop down on the pallete. That's for on the web, otherwise i think you can export it (file:export) as a compuserve gif

I don't really understand what you're saying. I just want to throw some Jpegs together into a gif.

Yes yes Garret we all know how you feel about the toilsome task of gif preparation.

I know, I don't like doing it. Making movies into gifs is much easier.

I found out what to do. All I had to do was import the images from the folder. It was really easy.

:eek: you can turn an avi..or rather, a part of it, into an animated gif.....??? :eek:

i already knew that <_<

anyway, how? and can i set some sort of frameskip so i dont have a friggin 58 mb file?

Yeah, just open the movie in ImageReady and it will ask you what part of the movie you want to take frames from and what you want the frameskip to be. Its really easy.

not a valid movie file....damn, must be a codec thing
i mean, AVI is in the dropdown list....or maybe its because its a 700.5 mb file? :unsure:

Hmmm, I don't know. I'm pretty sure I've done it with avi's but maybe it only works with mpeg. :huh:

Back