Photoshop

Well, I look the same as the other pix on my flickr, she just thought thats what I looked like with the big hair and goatee.

Oh, I thought maybe you were runnin around naked swingin a broadsword or something.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 29 2006, 08:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 29 2006, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@May 29 2006, 02:00 PM
what the????
What the what?

I hope you got pitchers Garret. [/b][/quote]
lol everyone edited my pic to see

hmm need less size more dark!!

Originally posted by Scythe@May 29 2006, 02:10 PM
lol everyone edited my pic to see
Don't you remember me tellin you like last year that the dark wasn't gonna deter anyone?

Originally posted by dascoot@May 29 2006, 10:09 AM
Oh, I thought maybe you were runnin around naked swingin a broadsword or something.
:lol: No, I was wet and shirtless, that about it.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 29 2006, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 29 2006, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 29 2006, 10:09 AM
:lol: No, I was wet and shirtless, that about it. [/b][/quote]
:eek: !!

PITCHERS PITCHERS PITCHERS PITCHERS!!!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 29 2006, 02:19 PM
nothing like a gutsy scap. woot woot
I totally called it a scap the other day to one of my work friends. Scap is out there!

There's this graphic effect that I keep seeing. I've mostly seen it done to a picture of a building and it looks like a vector effect. No clue what it's called. I'll try to describe it accurately...

Only the outlines and the shadows are visible. The other parts of the building would fade into the background color which is usually just one color. It's also grainy and scratched up, vintage-y. The color in the background looks monochromatic.

Example 1 <--Not grainy but it has the outline/shadow thing I mentioned and the faded look
Example 2
Example 3

Back