Person of Interest

Does anybody know the song from last night's episode of "Person of Interest" where the white guys who robbed Reese are driving up in their van to go buy some guns? It was used in the middle of the episode and all the lyrics I got were "let's roll, let's roll; let's rock, let's rock". Thanks!

^^ Does anybody have the answer to my question from a few months ago? I still haven't found it ... thanks again!

Looking for the close song in tonight's episode, Risk.

There was a time the networks really pushed the music they used. What happened?!!!

Looking for the close song in tonight's episode, Risk.

There was a time the networks really pushed the music they used. What happened?!!!

Down Boy by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Its not on an album, its off an 2007 EP called Is Is.

Anybody know the finnishing song of the last episode "identity Crisis"????

Re: Person of Interest song

On I think episode #21, the show with the armor car robbery. The song at the very? Anybody know?

If you mean the last episode from April 30, the song is Unkle - Lonely Soul

Great song :)

Re: Oct 20th Episode

i am looking for a song on the person of interest super bowl ad. the ad played toward the end of the game. the only lyric i can catch were "you want protection"
please help thanks

Re: Oct 20th Episode

found it.
Artist Future Of Forestry
Album Travel III
Song Protection

Thanks

Persons of Interest

In the episode this week, there were a couple of sequences that the computer was going thru. There was great song that played underneath the action. And thanks to the gunshots, my music app was not able to pick it up

Any ideas of the song?

Back