How I Met Your Mother Season 4

On episode 17 ( the front porch) theres an upbeat song playing when robin and ted are having dinner and ted proposes to reobin to be her backup wife... whats that song!

In the last episode, "Leap," I love the song at the end of the show while the cast jumps to the next building.

What is the name and artist of that song?

Hey i too loved the song they played at the end of the last episode of season 4.
The song is "Prophets" by A.C. Newman. Its a part of the album "Guilty".

Season 4 Episode 22. "Can´t wait to see what the universe got lined up for me out there". Instrumental song where Ted walks out the door and for several small reasons i run into Stella?

Does anyone know what the name of the song/artist was for the final episode for Season 4 (episode 24) when everyone is taking the leap from one rooftop to the next?

Anyone knows the instrumental song played where Ted walks into Stella again after a long time. For several small reasons he end up at "The Right Place at The Right Time"??

Can anyone tell me the name of the song in the Wooo Girls Episode where the Woooo Girls are dancing near the end of the show? It's when they show the captions of what the Wooo really means. This is in Season 4 Episode 8. No one seems to know so whoever can answer this is the best! Thanks so much!

Hey does anyone know which song plays when marshall is recounting the first time he had the 'best burger in new york'? you know, when he's shown relishing the thing in slow-mo...there's some music playing at the back (rock), there're no words, so can't hunt for it. Note, i'm not talking abt the part where he's describing the burger...that comes later. i'm talking abt the first time he recounts having it, when they're sitting in McLaren's.
The ep. is 402-The Best Burger In New York

Does anyone know the song in Season 4 - Episode 6; when Ted is in the cab and starts to getting angry to Stella? At that scene he brokes the window crank...

Hopefully somebody out there can help: Season 4 Episode 18 "Old King Clancy" - there is a Latin / Salsa song playing while Barney is firing several people. The scene is filmed from the perspective of a security cam. Please help - I love this song, but I have absolutely no idea what is the name of the song and/or who performs this song.

In episode 21 Three Days Rule does anybody know what song is played in background when Stan is giving his speech to Barney and Marshall? I think it was some kind of R&B slow beat song.

Back