How I Met Your Mother Season 1

Hello...

Does anyone know the classical song that was playing the the first opening scene of the episode just aired this weekend on 9/2/06, I think... or this passed Friday. The music played for about 10-15 secs in the background during the opening scene...

Please help! I sounds like a great theme song for a wedding...

Money

Hi...

thanks for asking.... Unfortunately, I am not for for sure because I only saw just the beginning and the last 3 minutes of the show...

at the end of the show within the last 3 minutes, the crew were at their high school prom of 88. I hope this help you with identifying the espisode I am referring to...

thanks
money

it's at the end where it's raining at the end and it sounds like something like bloc party. but I'm not entierly sure

I was just about to post this here LOL All i heard were the lyrics "waste me" and "erase me". At least thats what I thinkI heard. :lol: ;)

EDIT: Okay i did a lyrics search and it could be "John The Baptist" by the Afghan Whigs. Which would go with the whole rain theme. Going to find a sound sample...

From the sound sample i found i;m not sure...it seems like they used the beginning and the sound sample was in the middle. if its not the same soing i do like the one Ive found :p

just checked the lyrics to block party and it doesn;t match at all what i heard. :huh:

it's modern love by bloc party.
i've seen the episode and i have the song, trust me, it's it.

it's a great song and a great album, i highly recommend it.

Guys I have looked everywhere and noone seems to know the answer to my questions...I am looking for all the techno songs played in this episode (1x05 Okay Awesome) I want to find out the name of the first song that is playing when Ted and Barney get into the club, and the song playing when Barney finds out that he had been dancing with his cousin all night long, and all the other ones...Please help me out :unsure:

Thanks for replying guys but sadly I've already been to those sites and I still haven't found what I'm looking for, I guess the only thing I can do is wait till I buy the show on DVD and check out the credits to see if the songs are listed on there..But thanks once again :)

Guys I am looking for all the techno songs played at club OKAY in episode 5 of the first season of How I Met Your Mother...I tried IMDB and nobody knows the answer either, if anyone here has this show on DVD please let me know if when the end credits roll there are any songs listed for that episode, oh yeah and someone tried to help me telling me the name of the songs that Marshall dances to and then the last song which is 'Heaven' but I'm not looking for those I'm looking for the ones that play before those two, specially the one where Barney is dancing with this girl and she turns around and he realizes its his cousin....ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Thank you in advance..

I remember seeing a topic on this. You might try the search feature to get your answer more quickly.

Merged.

Please do not repost the same question in multiple threads. Thanks.

Back