How I Met Your Mother Season 1

Not, it's not that one...it is more indie than Coldplay. I have the episode on Tivo and that CD...I am pretty sure that is not it.

I am thinking Hot Hot Heat or Bright Eyes. I really don't know.

You are doing better than me... I am going off on my memory
If you have the Tivo, can you sample it and post it? Proof seems really good at getting these things.

Found it.

Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie

Sorry I am not technologically savvy enough to post a sample.

Does anyone know the name of the first song that was playing during the scene with Marshall and Lillly dancing at the wedding?

No, "Soul Meets Body" was the song that played at the very end of the episode. I'm looking for the song that was playing at the very beginning of the wedding reception scene.

Does any one know the song that Ted and Victoria was dancing to? It the song that was playing when he turned on the radio.

Thanks

While on topic of How I Met Your Mother, does anybody know who sang the version of "You Don't Know Me" in the latest episode (the one about the wedding)?

Nevermind...I found out...it's Michael Buble from his "It's Time" album.

What about the song at the very end of the latest episode? When Ted's in the bakery?

What about the song at the very end of the episode, in the bakery?

Waindog, this is huge, it's been absolutely killing me trying to figure out where I've heard it before. Thank you.

Hey, I finally found the song that was playing while Marshall and Lilly were dancing. It's called "Laundry Shop" by the band, F*CK" (replace the * with a U). Awful name for a band, but a good song. They sound kind of like Pavement.

If anyone out there likes Pavement, check out the band, "Preston School of Industry".

Back