People say the dumbest things

One of my drunken friends was talking about Power Ranger toys, specifically "Zords" all night on st. patty's day, it was real funny and dumb at the same time.

WOW.. that just made me realize that the little kids I babysat for that geeked out so hard for Power Rangers are now 20 and 18. :blink:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 19 2006, 12:22 PM
One of my drunken friends was talking about Power Ranger toys, specifically "Zords" all night on st. patty's day, it was real funny and dumb at the same time.
Sounds like green beer talk to me..

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 21 2006, 01:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 21 2006, 01:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Mar 19 2006, 12:22 PM
Sounds like green beer talk to me..[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And something my friends and I would truly do...sober.

Originally posted by Caren H+Mar 20 2006, 10:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Mar 20 2006, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 21 2006, 01:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Mar 19 2006, 12:22 PM

Sounds like green beer talk to me..
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And something my friends and I would truly do...sober. [/b][/quote]
what's that..talk about Power Rangers toys..?

I'm on Yahoo Answers and this member just asked "are u ugly?"

:what: the fuck? How rude/stupid can you be?

She could have said, "Do you think you are unattractive?" You know, something much nicer. :annoyed:

:blink: Ya sure that's his nephew and not junior? :ph34r:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Mar 22 2006, 12:23 AM
What a tard :rolleyes: :lol:
He's a moron just like his uncle...:mellow:

No offense to the Bush voters...but, I didn't vote for his ass... ;)

:lol: :lol: Don't they have people to coach him how to speak in public or somethin?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 12:31 AM
:lol: :lol: Don't they have people to coach him how to speak in public or somethin?
Well, I think so but with low benifits I presume. Bush supposively does and he still doesn't know what to say out of his mouth when giving a speech.

Yeah but he has that whole I'm The President ego trip thing, he might think he don't HAVE to pronounce "nuclear" correctly.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah but he has that whole I'm The President ego trip thing, he might think he don't HAVE to pronounce "nuclear" correctly.
:lol: True

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 12:50 AM
It's all a scam, really. Bush knows how to speak the word.... When he did his first bid for an elected office in Texas, he failed miserably. They polled the people, and found that they felt unconfortable with a texan with a "yankee edumacation". So they had spin doctors working on how to change his image. It turned out that pronouncing "nucular" was very important... :ph34r:

When Lee Iacocca was asked to run for president, he was flattered. Untill, he asked the question, "Why me?". The answer was "You have an expressive face"!

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 22 2006, 01:30 AM
They polled the people, and found that they felt unconfortable with a texan with a "yankee edumacation"
:lol: :lol:

When Lee Iacocca was asked to run for president, he was flattered. Untill, he asked the question, "Why me?". The answer was "You have an expressive face"!

Omg, my dad has been wanting this guy to run for ages. haha

yeah, he was the one that pulled the Chrysler cooperation out of bankruptcy I believe.

Back