People say the dumbest things

Remember, the good one has light colored hair and the bad one usually has dark hair.

Yeah Mary-Kate has darker hair and she was the one that was anorexic. I think she's the one that supposedly does cocaine. Ashley has lighter hair. She usually looks healthier than Mary-Kate but they are both too thin.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 24 2006, 12:48 PM
So then does that mean there is a good one and a bad one?
Dammit! Now the whole mentioning of this is pointless if both aren't hot anymore! :angry:

Well...in my defense the two guys were totally smacked!

Originally posted by StarFairy@Feb 24 2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah Mary-Kate has darker hair and she was the one that was anorexic. I think she's the one that supposedly does cocaine. Ashley has lighter hair. She usually looks healthier than Mary-Kate but they are both too thin.
That's just terrible. How thin? We talking size 1 in the pants?

Most of those Hollywood nutcases aim for size 0. Sick! Literally...

I knew a girl in real life who was a size 0, and god damn.. that chick needed to eat a cheeseburger. Play her ribs like a xylophone and everything.

:blink: One of my legs wouldn't fit into a size 0.

Serves you goils right, for having something called size 0. Why can't you havew inches, like us? :angry: A petite 44 waist, or a wholesome 56?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 25 2006, 05:40 PM
Why can't you havew inches, like us? :angry: A petite 44 waist, or a wholesome 56?
Cuz we like confusing you boys. :p Y'all still can't figure out how two girls, one at 5 feet and one at 6 feet, can both fit into a size 8. :)

Originally posted by leone+Feb 25 2006, 05:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 25 2006, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Feb 25 2006, 05:40 PM
Why can't you havew inches, like us? :angry: A petite 44 waist, or a wholesome 56?
Cuz we like confusing you boys. :p Y'all still can't figure out how two girls, one at 5 feet and one at 6 feet, can both fit into a size 8. :) [/b][/quote]
:eek: NO CLOTHES FOR YOU!!! :angry: :naughty:

You're not trying them on! :angry: You'll stretch 'em. :p

Originally posted by leone@Feb 25 2006, 05:59 PM
You're not trying them on! :angry: You'll stretch 'em. :p
Oh yeah! Sorry! I forgot about my HUUUUGE groin area... :p

Back