Payless Shoesource

lannasan

Reaction score
Ok I just heard this song on mtv for payless in december and i have heard the song before on and australian home renovation show called the block it was the theme song can someone tell me the name pleassse

Thanks

The only commercial I have seen for Payless has You're So Damn Hot by OK GO... are you sure that it's not the one?

Anyways you can also try "Can you touch me" by the Film... but that played during the fall advertising boots...

Can you describe the commercial?

its been awhile since I saw the commercial but Ill tell u what I know, I remeber seeing boot and some of the words in the song were "Hey hey now heyeyeyeyey yo, hey hey now, here comes another one of nananananananana.." or something like that I doubt that will help though lol

Ok I figured out what the commercial looks like, it the holiday sale commercial for Payless shoe source it talks about 60% off on shoes and there are people having a pillow fight wearing high heals.

Ok I just heard this song on mtv, it was also on the CW quite a bit, for payless in December and i have heard the song before on and Australian home renovation show called the block it was the theme song can someone tell me the name please
commercial looks like, it the holiday sale commercial for Payless shoe source it talks about 60% off on shoes and clearance and there are people having a pillow fight wearing high heals.

Well, I searched around for the TV show in your link and read its "Here comes another one" by Groove Terminator.

Back