Payless Shoesource

ahhhhhh $%^&*(

I'm probably the biggest MySpace idiot you'll ever find. After having posted under a Gravity Jones personal page a while ago and getting a very strange address, I finally got schooled in the process of setting up a band page by a seasoned pro. Finally, here it is.....

http://myspace.com/gravityjones

The myspace tech support never answered my inquiries. Now that it's up, I hope to get a little personality to the page and maybe some background.

Couldn't tell you why the iTunes availability is taking so long (they originally said 4 to 5 weeks to get it through to them, but I'm sure it's been longer).

It should eventually turn up there on iTunes for sale. Otherwise there's the direct CD single order from cdbaby.com under Gravity Jones.

Thanks and sorry for my technical slowness. I finally get the process.

Enjoy!!!

Originally posted by kenbrahmstedt@May 14 2006, 09:34 PM
ahhhhhh $%^&*(

I'm probably the biggest MySpace idiot you'll ever find. After having posted under a Gravity Jones personal page a while ago and getting a very strange address, I finally got schooled in the process of setting up a band page by a seasoned pro. Finally, here it is.....

myspace.com/gravityjones

The myspace tech support never answered my inquiries. Now that it's up, I hope to get a little personality to the page and maybe some background.

Couldn't tell you why the iTunes availability is taking so long (they originally said 4 to 5 weeks to get it through to them, but I'm sure it's been longer).

It should eventually turn up there on iTunes for sale. Otherwise there's the direct CD single order from cdbaby.com under Gravity Jones.

Thanks and sorry for my technical slowness. I finally get the process.

Enjoy!!!
Ken,

You've done an EXCELLENT job on this tune! Thanks so much for posting back to this thread. Everyone go and buy "Bizarre Love Triangle" Now!

Brian

Back