Payless

wiggyil3

Reaction score
Does anyone know the new payless commercial for black boots. I don't believe there are any lyrics

I know this has been asked before but got no replies or maybe I missed it. This song is driving me crazy because I definitely have heard it before. The ad is a few girls in boots getting on some motorcyles. The music in the background is instrumental but I know the original song has lyrics - I jut can' remember what it is and who it is by. Help!!

i sent an email to payless... they responded with a systematic message saying they will get back to me in the order it was received... if no one figures this one out (but don't let me stop you guys.... please), hopefully they can.

Hey guys, had any luck finding this one yet? Seems we are disappearing into the abyss on this one. Stil no news from Payless? Tsk

from the clip on itunes, i don't think that is the song. i went to their sites and it doesn't say nothing about the commercial.

today i even tried calling payless and the lady said she would call me back but never did.

this sucks

You know it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't heard it somewhere before. I think it is in my CD collection too if only I could remember. Gonna bombard Payless again - or start listening to all my CD's - could take a while!

i called payless again today and they told me that they are looking into it.

Anyhow I heard the commercial again and there are some words in it... something like "can you touch me ah ah ah"... touch may not be the word... but that's what i got from it.

This song is driving me crazy. all the commercial songs i have ever wanted to learn about have not taken this long.

Am as frustrated as you. I emailed their investor relations to get their advertising agency details - fingers crossed!!

Finally!

The Song is Called "Can You Touch Me" by The Film

When i went to look for songs called can you touch me... this never came up.... I even got lyrics to barbie girl.

Yay!!!!!! Mystery Solved!

Superstar!! I intend on downloading immediately. Feel better now as this is not in my CD heap...

hey who knows the song payless the waterfight commercial?
the song goes like this
"if you want to score just wait a minute..if you want some more just wait a minute."
?? anyone!??

icolena ...

That's already been answered here ...

Song is (as yet unreleased) ...

Morningwood - "Warrior"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Back