PART II of: My pet Tarantula

Aww, I hate pet stores. They make me sad cause I want to take all of them home with me. :( I definately have to stay away from them right now because the damn prego hormones make me all emotional. I'd probably cry. :lol:

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 04:43 PM
awww but you know their dead already and don't suffer once they're being covered by chocolate :D
Hahah well.. I'm kinda embarassed to admit that it wasn't the animal's suffering I was worried about, but my own willies over eating a creepy crawly bug. Some hippie, huh? :lol:

Rhonda I still have that picture of your tiny little black kitty putting his paw on the nose of your big ol doggy. :wub:

I wish Melissa could be my pet! :D so I could pet it all day, feed it, play with it.... and go for a walk....

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 13 2005, 04:49 PM
Aww, I hate pet stores. They make me sad cause I want to take all of them home with me. :( I definately have to stay away from them right now because the damn prego hormones make me all emotional. I'd probably cry. :lol:
I know! I cry and beg my husband for another puppy every time we go to the pet store so I had to start buying their food at Walmart.

Ol' Roy huh? :lol: We've somehow managed to keep all ours on science diet but we're seriously broke because of it. :lol:

C'MON EVERYONE!

we (even guys) have to admit....... CUTENESS IS AWESOME!!! :D :D awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yeah, but that's just cruel to keep an animal like that. They are completely cute though. Anyone else hear that they actually did cross breed and make a Liger? :lol:

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 04:52 PM
I wish Melissa could be my pet! :D so I could pet it all day, feed it, play with it.... and go for a walk....
Outside? Outside? Outside? Outisde?? *jumping around*

Noooooo Melliebelly......... SIT!........... good guuurllll... *gives you a treat*

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 13 2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah, but that's just cruel to keep an animal like that. They are completely cute though. Anyone else hear that they actually did cross breed and make a Liger? :lol:
Hahah YES! I saw that the other day. :lol:

Naw not Old Roy, my babies are spoiled. Purina One. :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 13 2005, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 13 2005, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 04:52 PM
Outside? Outside? Outside? Outisde?? *jumping around* [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 04:59 PM
Noooooo Melliebelly......... SIT!........... good guuurllll... *gives you a treat*
Is my treat a cheeseburder? :)

Eww :sick:

Melissa! I got a crate of Cadbury's! Here girl! :lol:

Yay!

Lets all be Melliebelly owners lol

Mel!!! *whistles* I got some hot dogs for ya ;)

Back