PART II of: My pet Tarantula

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 02:26 PM
Were you using that new Axe body shampoo or something? Girls apperantly love it, maybe that fruitfly just went crazy about it!
nah, i use Old Spice "Mountain Rush"...it drives my gf crazy...she uses my arm all night as a pillow... + axe tends to go away after like 10 minutes and they're going way too far with the whole "girls will kill for you if you use it"...yea yea yea...

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 02:36 PM
Oh yeah I forgot!!! I got a new blue little square!!! HOORAY FOR ME! :D :lol: B)
wow thats so awesome!!!!!!! i wonder when i get my 4th one...giggidy

*singing* "you don't understand, as I make love to my hand, so I don't need you hunny, I beat my dick like is owes me money"

You need a PCH burger. I haven't had one of those in forever. Yum.

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 02:44 PM
*singing* "you don't understand, as I make love to my hand, so I don't need you hunny, I beat my dick like is owes me money"
I HEARD THIS FROM BEFORE.

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 02:40 PM
I wanna partey with Melissa 'cause I got 6 squares
:woo: I'll bring the chips and Diet Rite!

Oops, forgot to edit, it's suposed to be "it owes me money" not "is"

Poo Chunks Heaven?? :lol:

OK now it's really bad. It's like that ad where the dude has the ranch tooth following him around going RANCH! RANCH! cept mine's goin BEEF! BEEEEF!!

I gotta go to work people

BYE BYE EVERYONE ! ! ! ! ! !

Mel, we'll party later, just save the chips and "diet rite" for later.

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 02:51 PM
I gotta go to work people

BYE BYE EVERYONE ! ! ! ! ! !

Mel, we'll party later, just save the chips and "diet rite" for later.
see ya dude...
i think i'm going to take a shower...
before my gf comes over,
so i don't smell and she'd want to cuddle

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 13 2005, 02:50 PM
It's like that ad where the dude has the ranch tooth following him around going RANCH! RANCH! cept mine's goin BEEF! BEEEEF!!
:lol: I love when it says the last content "Ranch." :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 13 2005, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 13 2005, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 13 2005, 02:50 PM
It's like that ad where the dude has the ranch tooth following him around going RANCH! RANCH! cept mine's goin BEEF! BEEEEF!!
:lol: I love when it says the last content "Ranch." :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: I just love the goofy face painted on it.

Where do you work Gus?

Originally posted by leone@Aug 13 2005, 11:45 AM
PCH? :unsure:
Pacific Coast Highway Burger. It's a place in Malibu if it's even still there. It has bacon and avocado. Ortega burgers are pretty tasty too. :D

Back