Oven timer about to go off.

:) Okay, here's my update.

I went to the doctor today and I have progressed some. (I didn't go into detail cause sometimes guys don't like to hear that stuff. :p ) But anyway, she said that she wanted to go ahead and schedule me to be induced. She said "let me see what all is available" and left the room. When she came back she said,"how about tonight at 7:30?" Sean and I's jaw dropped. And then Sean said that didn't work for him. :lol: Can you believe that?? Anyway, she said that she was concerned with the fetal movements so she said that I had to go to the hospital to have a fetal stress test done. So we did that and thank goodness everything was okay with it. So she set me up to be induced on Monday the 10th but at 7pm. I thought the time was weird but oh well. Anyway, so unless I go into labor before then he will be born on the 10th or most likely the 11th. :) OMG I can't believe I almost had a baby today!

Yup. I was talking to my boss jsut now. Both his girls were born after inducing. He says it's the 'most civilized way'. Plan everything ahead, no hurry, no panic, no traffic jams and giving birth in the cab...
:)

Yeah, it's kind of nice to know in advance. I originally was completely against being induced because I just wanted things to happen naturally but my doctor wanted to induce because I have a small frame and the baby seems to have a huge freaking Irish head so they say if they induce before I'm actually due then that may prevent me from having to have a c-section.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Oct 4 2005, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Oct 4 2005, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Oct 3 2005, 08:55 PM
the baby seems to have a huge freaking Irish head
do you know Conan O'Brien? [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Well, Connor is clearly late night talk show host material. I mean, come on, did you see the ultrasound? He's got tonight show written all over him.

Back